Thread: Travel to Deepdale from Staffs

Transfer Target

Travel to Deepdale from Staffs

Hello all, I am a disabled supporter living near Stone Staffs. I am a season ticket holder on the AKTE and finding it increasingly difficult to get to Preston. I try and attend Saturday matches and wondered if there is anyone in the area who can help me please with a lift. I do have a carers ticket so admission will be free.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by STONE WHITE View Post
    Hello all, I am a disabled supporter living near Stone Staffs. I am a season ticket holder on the AKTE and finding it increasingly difficult to get to Preston. I try and attend Saturday matches and wondered if there is anyone in the area who can help me please with a lift. I do have a carers ticket so admission will be free.
    Thanks
    Hello

Have you tried contacting the club? I know someone in a similar situation was helped by them putting out a request on Social Media, wonder if they could do the same?

Hope you can get sorted.

Transfer Target
    Hi JK thanks for the suggestion yes I will ask the Lady who is the disability liason officer, can't remember her name but am sure I can find it.

Transfer Target
    Hello again JK.

I have spoken to Hannah Woodburn the Disability Liaison Officer at Deepdale. Unfortunately she can't help me. Can this message be moved please to the main board where more supporters will see it ?

Thanks David