Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunderland

Although Sunderland are absolutely useless, it would be stupid to take this game lightly. At the end of the day, they still have McGeady who, as we all know too well, can create something from nothing.
    I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    This is a new ground tick for me. Reading the footballgroundguide it sounds like you're sitting/standing in outerspace so you feel like you're miles from the pitch and it also says that in some parts of the 3rd tier you can't see any home fans - doesn't sound like the best away end to me? What's nobbers' thoughts who've been already?
    They've moved the away fans to the upper tier (SOL has a half bowl upper tier) and trust me its better for noise for the away fans. I was sat with the home fans (free tickets & North End were away and I was enjoying the anti-Grayson sentiment ) witnessing the Bolton fans trouncing the Sunderland fans in terms of noise just underneath our given tier. Lets make lots of noise
    Last edited by marsbars; 12-03-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Quote Originally Posted by marsbars View Post
    They've moved the away fans to the upper tier (SOL has a half bowl upper tier) and trust me its better for noise for the away fans. I was sat with the home fans (free tickets & North End were away and I was enjoying the anti-Grayson sentiment ) witnessing the Bolton fans trouncing the Sunderland fans in terms of noise just underneath our given tier. Lets make lots of noise
    You gonna be ok recognising the players?

Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    You gonna be ok recognising the players?
    lol actually quite funny
    Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Youth Team
    Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    As of Friday we had sold 1,300 out of 3000.
    A bit disappointing really, thought we would have take 2500 min, suppose there is still time yet in a MUST win Game.
    Last edited by bricklayer; 12-03-2018 at 11:01 PM.

lol actually quite funny

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Right well that's good news!
    East Midlands Branch

Manager
    Less than 800 left.

3,000 allocation, so over 2,200 sold? Seems a big increase considering we had only sold 1,350 as yesterday, or has our allocation been reduced?

If this game was played on paper then you could only see an away win but its not and Sunderland will I'm sure put up a fight despite the problems on and off the field , if we score first with our mentality I could see no way back for Sunderland , the below for me puts it into perspective how well we do away and how far Sunderland have fallen ..

Sunderland H - Played 18 , Won 2 , Drawn 6 , Lost 10 - Scored 17 , Conceded 31 - Points 12
    Preston NE A - Played 18 , Won 7 , Drawn 8 , Lost 3 - Scored 24 , Conceded 18 - Points 29 ( Last away defeat Ipswich 4/11/17 and not conceded 2 goals in any away game since !! 10 games )

COYW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro