View Poll Results: Where will PNE Finish?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2 - Automatic Promotion

0 0%
  • 3-6 - Play Offs

47 27.81%
  • 7-13 - Top Half

121 71.60%
  • 14-21 - Bottom Half

0 0%
  • 22-24 - Relegated

1 0.59%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where will we finish?

Derby’s game has been postponed today.

So we are as we are until after the international break.
    Last edited by JK; 18-03-2018 at 10:28 AM.

First Team
    I think that’s good and keeps things bunched up from Derby to Brentford.

We can do it but it’s Middlesbrough and Derby with the advantage. They play each other on 21st April whe we entertain Norwich.

I think we will now finish 7th (on goal average) which will represent good progress in accordance with the clubs timetable. Next season is our season
    With my luck I'll be at the airport when my boat comes in

Quote Originally Posted by Baldygit View Post
    I think we will now finish 7th (on goal average) which will represent good progress in accordance with the clubs timetable. Next season is our season
    Goal average went out years ago. It’s goal difference these days.

Kathryn - soon as I posted I knew it wasn't average but it won't allow me to amend my post or quote a post
    With my luck I'll be at the airport when my boat comes in

Reserve Team
    I just can't see us winning two more games than Middlesbrough with just eight to go.

Derby are almost in free fall and might just get sucked into our reach. Winning two or three more than them is definately possible but will need just that little bit more than our average to date.

Return to a decent % of clean sheets with the Maguire goals we might just do it!

We're on fire ...of course we're going to do it ANSWA
    Alex Neil ďThis club has had a certain style for four years and Iím trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbutnotdone View Post
    I just can't see us winning two more games than Middlesbrough with just eight to go.

Derby are almost in free fall and might just get sucked into our reach. Winning two or three more than them is definately possible but will need just that little bit more than our average to date.

Return to a decent % of clean sheets with the Maguire goals we might just do it!
    Boro still have to play Wolves and Bristol City at home (as well as Millwall who have won their last 6 away games), they also still have to go to Sheffield United and Derby.

Derby still have to visit Villa and Wolves, and have Cardiff and that Boro game.

Those two sides are dropping points, if they don't then fair play to them because they're some very tricky games for them.

Reserve Team
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyshamWhite View Post
    Boro still have to play Wolves and Bristol City at home (as well as Millwall who have won their last 6 away games), they also still have to go to Sheffield United and Derby.

Derby still have to visit Villa and Wolves, and have Cardiff and that Boro game.

Those two sides are dropping points, if they don't then fair play to them because they're some very tricky games for them.
    Yep it's just to close to believe it!

You are right about Millwall they are flying and have been for some time. Might just be them that take the points off the others.

OMG I just hope it does not end up with goal difference being the separator.