Thread: How to copy and paste images from an I pad

How to copy and paste images from an I pad

Any tips? Must be simple, but Iím simple any advice mucho appreciated

Preachs PA
    Do you mean within the forum? Or just in general

For most pictures you would long press and then choose to "Save Image" or "Copy" depending on where you are wanting to put it i.e. Copy and you could paste it into an email. If you want to post them on here then you either need to get the underlying URL of the picture and then post that using the IMG tags with square brackets that the forum uses, or if the picture isn't hosted somewhere you can use Tapatalk for Ipad and it will upload the picture to their server and show it on the forum

It depends if you're in photos or an app or using Safari? Often pushing your finger down brings up the 'Copy' option and then you go to where you want to and touch the screen and 'Paste' should appear.

But in some places you won't be able to do it, but you should be able to hold down and get the 'save image' option which you can then insert elsewhere.

Yeah, been using the copy and paste but it just pastes the link, just been using copy and paste via the laptop after the forum crashed, which worked ok, will have to play and find the insert url box, as all the function boxes are blank since it crashed, cheers
    Last edited by northender0602; 05-04-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    It depends if you're in photos or an app or using Safari? Often pushing your finger down brings up the 'Copy' option and then you go to where you want to and touch the screen and 'Paste' should appear.

But in some places you won't be able to do it, but you should be able to hold down and get the 'save image' option which you can then insert elsewhere.
    plus as my kids taught me

hold down the on off button with the round button on the front which takes a screen shot go into photos, edit, crop

Quote Originally Posted by northender0602 View Post
    Yeah, been using the copy and paste but it just pastes the link, just been using copy and paste via the laptop after the forum crashed, which worked ok, will have to play and find the insert url box, as all the function boxes are blank since it crashed, cheers
    Google made recent changes as well to try and stop people just copying pics from google image search so you may need to go into the actual website to get the pic.