Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
41 Palestinians killed during protests - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 41 Palestinians killed during protests

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    UN Human Rights Council decides to urgently dispatch experts to probe Israel's killing of Palestinians in Gaza. The resolution was backed by 29 members. The UK abstained.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2...mpression=true

We have grown balls? Brilliant news
    Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Quote Originally Posted by AndySaville View Post
    Probably waiting for all the evidence before making a statement, you know evidence such as Hamas stating the majority of those killed were members of their terrorist organisation?
    Well there you go (See above) So much for waiting for evidence we abstained on a vote to collect it!

Well there you go (See above) So much for waiting for evidence we abstained on a vote to collect it!
    Weren't the only ones by the looks of it. Probably taking into account Hamas admitting most of the dead were in fact members of their terrorist organisation. Dead terrorists, do they need investigating?

Quote Originally Posted by AndySaville View Post
    Weren't the only ones by the looks of it. Probably taking into account Hamas admitting most of the dead were in fact members of their terrorist organisation. Dead terrorists, do they need investigating?
    surely thats the logic of wanting an investigation, so ALL the facts can be ascertained?

surely thats the logic of wanting an investigation, so ALL the facts can be ascertained?
    and what will any investigation actually conclude? Either your view or mine. Its pointless.
    Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Quote Originally Posted by marsbars View Post
    A post I agree with entirely from our brother in Manhattan. And for those questioning my sincerity on this topic, yes I'm a wind up merchant but on this issue I'm firmly against the popular media supported vendetta against all things Israeli. In a world where the sheep follow the press and Liberal agenda I'm happy to disagree. If I had to choose a flag in this debate/war/situation it would have the star of David on it. Like that or not? pffffttt..... I don't care
    It's possible to be pro-Israel and anti-Likud - you can like a country but think that their government sucks and does bad and stupid things (Merkel, for example ). That's where I am with all of this. Don't forget that many Israelis detest Netanyahu and his policies, so I guess the question is about which Israelis we personally support. Left vs. right, or secular vs. orthodox, and everything inbetween - diverse opinions abound.

In this debate, I am pro-Israeli and pro-Palestinian - I would like to see both live in peace and prosper. Whether that can ever happen or it is a forlorn hope, only time will tell. Sadly, I am not optimistic

and what will any investigation actually conclude? Either your view or mine. Its pointless.
    Pointless, really?

Pointless, really?
    Ok lets see what the investigation concludes then we can debate the outcome (which will be this same argument all over again).

Ok lets see what the investigation concludes then we can debate the outcome (which will be this same argument all over again).
    Yep, you definitely wont agree with the outcome

Yep, you definitely wont agree with the outcome
    Thanks for proving my point.