Thread: Thank you and welcome.

Thank you and welcome.

Just a quick one to thank all of you who have re-subscribed and continue to do so to keep the forum alive.

Its appreciated.

As you will have seen I plan to keep you all updated with plans for the forums future and once we get going on the upgraded site I will ensure you have as much of a say its in any future decisions as I can.

Cheers
    JK

I think I am still a paid up patron. Please let me know if I've misunderstood something.

Anyway... what did you manage to get done in the forum update last night?

Cheers

Thank you to admin for all your time and trouble it is appreciated.
    No wums please - low patience threshold

Seems much quicker. Thanks for taking the time to get us back on track. What about a better mobile version so it is easier to read on phones? Can that be done? Iím not so keen on tapatalk.
    "It's like the War of.... Game of.....War of nutrition" - Simon Grayson

Quote Originally Posted by Rallye View Post
    Seems much quicker. Thanks for taking the time to get us back on track. What about a better mobile version so it is easier to read on phones? Can that be done? Iím not so keen on tapatalk.
    I just googled the site and read it via that exactly as we read it on the PC.

When I click the Internet icon on my phone, it comes up straight away to the last page that I read.
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

Quote Originally Posted by Regardless View Post
    I think I am still a paid up patron. Please let me know if I've misunderstood something.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Regardless View Post

Cheers
    You are currently a patron but it expires soon I will send you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Rallye View Post
    There is a mobile version which I have looked at but it is rather expensive for what it is so I don't think we will get it, although I will review this when get the latest software.

I know tapatalk isn't perfect but I have upgraded the site to the latest version last night so hopefully it will be a bit smoother.

As JD has said most folk (myself included) just log into the site as normal and view it in desktop mode whilst I accept you might need to squint a little bit on a phone.

Im trying to look at it on a 4Ē screen and having hit 43 without glasses Iím starting to struggle. Maybe itís a sign??!!

Thanks for all the ongoing excellent work.
    "It's like the War of.... Game of.....War of nutrition" - Simon Grayson