Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bodin?

Assistant Manager Staffordwhite's Avatar
    Shows good potential, nice touch, good skill, big lad. Needs to properly adjust to our pressing game, but I'm sure AN will drill that into him fairly quickly.

High hopes for him next season.
    Alex Neil's Super White Army

I suspect hell prove to be one of those players that is excellent in league 1 but falls down the ever increasing gap when trying to make the step up, a la Doyle.

However Im happy for him to be given a season to bed in, learn and develop and prove me wrong. If he does then well all benefit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done ok but very underwhelming stats since coming in. Hes very slow and isnt the best defensively.

Hes also missed a few very decent chances.

Technically hes very good and hes got two decent feet, but for me hes just too slow to make a consistent impact over 40 games in a team like ours.

Definitely dont moan when I see him on the teamsheet though.
    I'm back.

Assistant Manager BigMarkLeonard's Avatar
    Slow, a bit bulky, but comes alive in the box and has decent technique, good feet and a sharp little turn.

He needs to work on his fitness, speed and his workrate: his ability might have granted him more or less a free role in Bristol but not here and with our pressing game.

Definite potential there, and he pretty much destroyed League One. Could be one to watch next season.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMarkLeonard View Post
    Could be one to watch next season.
    Next season will be the first season in which the team will have had a full pre-season with AN and in which AN has been able to shape the personnel to any significant degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordwhite View Post
    Shows good potential, nice touch, good skill, big lad. Needs to properly adjust to our pressing game, but I'm sure AN will drill that into him fairly quickly.

High hopes for him next season.
    This