Thread: In Need of Suggestions

Transfer Target

In Need of Suggestions

In my introductory post thread I asked for any media, be it books or films about PNE, but now I have a few more questions.

Can anyone recommend any PNE or EFL podcasts that I could give a listen?

YouTube channels I may enjoy following?

And last but not least, any suggestions on where to buy proper PNE gear thatís of quality? Iíve been on the team store, but if Iím being honest it seemed to lack what I was after. Any other alternatives? Soon enough Iíll invest in a kit, but I would like a T-shirt or two to hold me over.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Transfer Target
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChrisCollier View Post
    In my introductory post thread I asked for any media, be it books or films about PNE, but now I have a few more questions.

And last but not least, any suggestions on where to buy proper PNE gear thatís of quality? Iíve been on the team store, but if Iím being honest it seemed to lack what I was after. Any other alternatives? Soon enough Iíll invest in a kit, but I would like a T-shirt or two to hold me over.

Not a podcast about PNE but give Under The Cosh podcast a listen. Itís co hosted by two ex northenders.

Check out Mooching and North End Soul on social media for errr... alternative gear
    Alex Neil ďThis club has had a certain style for four years and Iím trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.Ē

Trialist
    There's a dedicated Preston podcast made by the club https://www.pnefc.net/news/2018/july...o-episode-one/, and on the app store there is a Preston North End app which has interviews and highlights.

For the EFL in general the 2 I subscribe to are Not The Top 20, and The Totally Football League Show. High quality football league stuff to help you keep up with all the goings on.

Coaching Staff

Regarding Merchandise if you can't get T-shirts etc from the Clubshop then Ebay will be a good avenue.

If you follow this link www.google.com it opens the world to finding things like the official PNE youtube channel and much more.

Once YouTube theirs this guy called benhd he's a pne fan and talks about championship rumours, transfers, predictions, managers, PNE. Has like 8,000 subs and he's good to watch used to watch him when he did fifa vids of pne of you're also into that.

I've got match worn underpants.
    dp/1853677280 Th
    Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Quote Originally Posted by preach View Post
    I've got match worn underpants.
    Who's ??