Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you irrationally hate?

Assistant Manager northender0602's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Regardless View Post
    No No No No, No No No.

Not 'just as bad'... it's a hundred times worse. I think I'd rather fall nose-first into a pile of stinking poo than see that someone has gone to all the trouble of bagging it up, then littering a branch with it. Makes my blood boil - arguably to an irrational level.

Obviously a related but rational hate is littering in general. Lazy lazy bastards.

And going to the supermarket to buy 4 tins of beans... and finding that if I do not want an ecologically wasteful piece of tough plastic binding four cans together, then I have to pay about 20% more. FFS... I am saving you money in packaging. I am saving the planet. And you dickheads charge me a huge amount more for four individual cans than you do for the same cans but with extra packaging wrapped around them. Arggghhhh.
    Aah yes the dog poo fairy leaving pressies everywhere. Makes my blood boil too.

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston1880 View Post
    I go around collecting bags of abandoned dog shit bags, and sell them to Preach as a job lot at the end of each month.

If you are ever in the market for a load of dead birds, giz a shout. I've got a massive bin bag full of assorted carcasses. Free to good home.
    "a job lot".....like it!

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston1880 View Post
    I go around collecting bags of abandoned dog shit bags, and sell them to Preach as a job lot at the end of each month.

If you are ever in the market for a load of dead birds, giz a shout. I've got a massive bin bag full of assorted carcasses. Free to good home.
    Quote Originally Posted by preach View Post
    I'm not going to lie bud, I really wasnt happy with the last batch so Mark is welcome to take it. I'll pick my own from now on.
    I've got to say that's a quality response preach

Assistant Manager MrHodgeheg123's Avatar
    Motorists who don't park within the marked bays in car parks, encroaching into the adjoining space meaning one is redundant.
    Selfish arseholes.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Coaching Staff
    People who use the word "hate".

Quote Originally Posted by MrHodgeheg123 View Post
    Motorists who don't park within the marked bays in car parks, encroaching into the adjoining space meaning one is redundant.
    Selfish arseholes.
    People who drive round a supermarket car park for twenty minutes to ultimately park 4 yards nearer to the entrance

Stupidity.

People who cut in from the outside lane to the inside lane in the space of about 50yrds and then try to undertake you when there is no real chance of them getting past.
    If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

First Team
    More irritating expressions:

“It ticks all the boxes”
    “The perfect storm”

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Weston View Post
    More irritating expressions:

“It ticks all the boxes”
    “The perfect storm”
    “ at the end of the day , I agree “