Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Gary Bowyer has resigned

Reserve Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbage View Post
    Personally I would. The last time PNE were close to signing someone I was opposed to on moral grounds I wrote to the club to express my concerns and explain why. I recieved a detailed reply from the manager thanking me for highlighting something he wasn't aware of and looked in to.

We did not re-sign David Healy. If we had, I would have taken further appropriate action.

I trust that for rather more serious issues like killing children, due diligence would be done on prospective signings and the message that would send out. You lot would sign anyone if they were cheap enough, Nile Ranger, Lee Hughes, Andy Todd etc etc
    what was it he did?
    can't for the life of me remember.

Quote Originally Posted by leftbackdarton View Post
    The thread is about Blackpool's problems which is what is being discussed. What more do you want?

Also please show me evidence that I support physical abuse and quoting Crazy eyes doesn't count.
    1 point that you chose to ignore from the other thread you hijacked

Just to spell it out to you, what I find offensive is that you fail to condemn attacks on 3 men with a combined age of 214 and the fact that you actually support it.

Everybody has a right to choose. You choose not to attend, ok I get that and I am not calling you names for that. These 3 gentleman choose to attend and support the club that they have always done regardless of what division they have been in. That is their right and they should be able to do that without EVER being attacked, either verbally or physically.

You also claim that people like that are ruining your club and the thugs that have attacked them (admittingly this was a while ago as even the thugs can't be arsed anynore) are actually helping the club. Get real!!

I cannot for the life of me understand your rationale and I also cannot understand why you spend so much time on here unless it is to start to support a decent club.

I will ask you again, will you condemn the people that abuse either verbally or physically three elderly gentleman who choose to continue to support the club that they have ALL their lives? Failure to condemn is a show of support.
    Last edited by Drunks; 10-08-2018 at 07:57 PM.

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    We were going into administration. Which technically meant we couldíve ceased to exist. You lot thought it was hilarious.

Now the shoes on the other foot and itís all boo Hoo and tantrums.

Gloryhunting wankers, tough shit.
    Yes, and I had work colleagues at the time who I thought were OK people having discussed football generally and Blackpool/PNE in very amicable tones. HOWEVER, once the winding up order had been served, what a change. Their true opinions came to the fore. One of them eye balling me (almost nose to nose) saying: "I hope your shitty little club go out of business". Yes and if you are reading this Vito I mean you. SO, don't expect any sympathy from me.

Do you know what? "I HOPE YOUR SHITTY LITTLE EMBARRASSMENT OF A CLUB GO OUT OF BUSINESS".

Now then, go put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Dear Valeri,

I did not receive a reply to the [7th February 2018] letter. As you know and which information is public knowledge:

1) Your solicitors have frozen the bank accounts of the Oyston Group of Companies.

2) Your solicitors have taken nearly £1million from my personal banking account even though I undertook to use that money exclusively to fund Blackpool Football Club.

3) Your solicitors have refused to permit any part of the revenues from the proceeds of the sales of my assets to be used to fund the club.

These factors amongst others are damaging the development of the club.

Your expert valuers during the court case when we were in league 2 valued the football club at between £49 million - £56 million which took into account some intercompany loans but even taking these into account the club was substantially over valued. However now we are in league 1, the value must have increased significantly over and above its league 2 value.

Offer

I now offer you, Valeri, because of my love for Blackpool Football Club all my shares in the club which would give you total control for a payment of £5 million, or this £5 million could be offset against the debt owed to you. This means that you would not need to find any monies to acquire my shares. This offer is on the condition that you undertake to fund the football club and to make sufficient investment to see Blackpool Football Club with a secure future and to advance up the league tables.

Now is the final opportunity to show your regard and affection for the club. You have consistently told the fans that you love the club and that you are coming back. Now is your opportunity to be as good as your word.

I await hearing from you.

Owení
    https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2...lub-statement/

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2...lub-statement/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston1880 View Post
    Shut up, you absolutely fucking massive fat flabby ass.
    Thatís a compliment in Blackpool.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by leftbackdarton View Post
    Hiya.
    See what I mean ?

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaney View Post
    You stopped supporting when your owner sued someone but not when he raped someone? Either that isn't the real reason you don't go on any more or you've got a truly fucked up moral code
    An attitude endemic to the locality.

Thatís why the place is in terminal decline.

Self inflicted.

Fully deserved.

Youth Team
    Oystons letter to Belkon sounds reasonable and almost tries to portray Oyston as a loyal fan with the clubs best interests at heart .
    But reckon it could be a load of bollox he may already know Belekon won't accept the terms, he's just doing it to play with the Blackpool fans emotions and give them false hope. Turning the screw tighter.
    Those abstaining Blackpool fans instead of slagging off OO all the time ,maybe need to look at their own actions - they embraced a convicted rapist at the helm of their club. Now they must pay the price for their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by PNEroulette View Post
    Oystons letter to Belkon sounds reasonable and almost tries to portray Oyston as a loyal fan with the clubs best interests at heart .
    But reckon it could be a load of bollox he may already know Belekon won't accept the terms, he's just doing it to play with the Blackpool fans emotions and give them false hope. Turning the screw tighter.
    Those abstaining Blackpool fans instead of slagging off OO all the time ,maybe need to look at their own actions - they embraced a convicted rapist at the helm of their club. Now they must pay the price for their actions.
    This is the bit he knows will mean Belekon won't buy it...

"This offer is on the condition that you undertake to fund the football club and to make sufficient investment to see Blackpool Football Club with a secure future and to advance up the league tables."