Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theresa May on Energy Bills

Quote Originally Posted by dashrunner View Post
    Isn't it funny how people ridicule the Daily Mail for its lies but believe it when it suits.
    Good point dash - it's normally referred to as the " daily fail " , when it suits !

Quote Originally Posted by sliper View Post
    Lets be honest if you don't move energy supplier regularly you are already paying over the odds..

These firms are feeling the squeeze because many are switching and there is much more choice than in the past.. if I had my energy with one of the big 6 I'd move my energy account on principle.

Go to https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/ and register for their "cheap energy club".. and you will be alerted when better deals than the one you are on are on offer.
    It usually take about 5 mins to switch..
    Wow, thanks for that link. Iíve just saved £35 a month by switching Scottish Power to Pure Planet. Iíve never heard of the, but checked their reviews and they are pretty much all complimentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Cat View Post
    Wow, thanks for that link. Iíve just saved £35 a month by switching Scottish Power to Pure Planet. Iíve never heard of the, but checked their reviews and they are pretty much all complimentary.
    No problem. it's basically a forum for people who share info on good deals on a whole range of things. its how Martin Lewis made his name and fortune.
    If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Cat View Post
    just switched myself a couple of weeks ago, much cheaper than npower and 100% renewables. Need the app though, wouldn't work on my phone so used wifey's iphone.

Assistant Manager northender0602's Avatar
    Biggest scandal of the lot is the prepaid meters, itís usually people that have a tight budget that have these, it helps them to budget, yet they pay more than anyone else, the wealthier pay less the poorer pay more, seems about right.

Isn't it funny how people ridicule the Daily Mail for its lies but believe it when it suits.
    Indeed ... It's called being 'a two faced c**t !!!!!
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
    Indeed ... It's called being 'a two faced c**t !!!!!
    I see one above, I bet youre delighted at this news that stitches up the poorest again, gullible Mail reader.

Sheeple by any other name.

PS The Mail Sports columns are often readable.
    change has never been gifted from above, it has always been fought for by people demanding it.

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    I see one above, I bet youre delighted at this news that stitches up the poorest again, gullible Mail reader.

So Mr Rumbled retorts to making up untrue statements about posters again .... jeez, you are a tedious, predictable prick
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Assistant Manager
    If anything, this proves that it publishes lies. Either way, our esteemed PM promised to cap energy bills but hasnít, something you can replicate across most of her manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post

Hitchens is quite palatable aswell but his insatiable desire to blame " wacky backy " for everything lets him down a bit.
    Vote For John Brown