Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Match Day Thread - Swansea v PNE - 11/08/2018 KO:15:00 - Championship

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by paddysr View Post
    Wah wah wah rawr rawr rawr

Never watching that shite again etc etc etc
    Itís unbelievable we lost a game narrowly to a team just down from the Premiership.
    People need to get a some perspective on events.
    Itís the second game!
    I suppose it shows how far we have come for some folk to be so critical at this stage.

Reserve Team
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpne View Post
    Clarke is in no way a top 6 Championship centre half. Hunts lost a few headers and had a few clearances blocked. Hardly a runaround.

TC nearly cost us goals yesterday and played like he was still concussed from last week. Heís not good enough over the course of a season.
    I don't think either Clarke or Hunts are top 6 Championship players, but Hunts is superior to Clarke.

Manager
    Two games in and people are already writing off the players.

Clarke, Huntington, Nmecha, Moult & Harrop are all not good enough according the PNE Online experts this weekend.

Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by sf View Post
    Two games in and people are already writing off the players.

Clarke, Huntington, Nmecha, Moult & Harrop are all not good enough according the PNE Online experts this weekend.

Good work.
    Yet again here to belittle and suppress opinion. I've not read anyone just come on and slate a player without providing their opinion in justification. And we don't need to agree with eachother it's a debate on a message board. Tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by California_PNE View Post
    Yet again here to belittle and suppress opinion. I've not read anyone just come on and slate a player without providing their opinion in justification. And we don't need to agree with eachother it's a debate on a message board. Tedious.
    Not everyone can play the devils advocate with such skill as yourself
    Alex Neil ďThis club has had a certain style for four years and Iím trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.Ē

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by California_PNE View Post
    My opinion is that you're a bell end, please don't suppress me.