Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Moult must be well pi**ed off

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    Balls lobbed over his head have suddenly become "Moult comes far too deep looking for the ball..."

Ah well regardless I don't think much has changed for me. I wanted a further front man to come in when we had Maguire and Moult. That is still a requirement for me regardless of signing Nmecha. If this pushes Moult to 4th pick once Maguire is back then so be it, he could then move on in January. But for me anyway he isn't doing as bad as some say or imply.
    The proof of the pudding will be the impact he has for us in the League matches.

So let's all just hope starting on Saturday that we see him causing havoc for the opposition defenders and chipping in with goals and assists.

His goal and assist against Morecambe should give him confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by 26-0 View Post
    The proof of the pudding will be the impact he has for us in the League matches.

So let's all just hope starting on Saturday that we see him causing havoc for the opposition defenders and chipping in with goals and assists.

His goal and assist against Morecambe should give him confidence.
    Might he have gone up in your expectations by a smidgeon?

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by LostinSpace View Post
    Might he have gone up in your expectations by a smidgeon?
    No.

My assessment is that he's probably a decent League One striker but I obviously hope he proves me wrong and smashes this league starting on Saturday. Let's see what he can do.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by 26-0 View Post
    No.

My assessment is that he's probably a decent League One striker but I obviously hope he proves me wrong and smashes this league starting on Saturday. Let's see what he can do.
    As has been said on here umpteen times its the hope that kills you !! On the subject of Moult i will be investing absolutely no hope in that direction .

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by diggerb View Post
    As has been said on here umpteen times its the hope that kills you !! On the subject of Moult i will be investing absolutely no hope in that direction .
    Whilst I hope I have very little faith.

I expect the return that's likely from a League One level striker against top Championship defenders but I'm ready to be proved wrong.