+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Asda Music and Video

  1. #1
    Coaching Staff chats17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,847

    Asda Music and Video

    Movies DVD chart: Top 10: 10

    Artist Album Chart: Top 20: 7

    PS3/ XBOX 360 chart: Top 10's: 25
    This offer lasts till the 21st August with exception to 'The Ashes 2009' which is only on offer till the 14th.
    Square Of Secrecy

  2. #2
    N.C.C Atheist Soldier Randall Flagg is a PNE-Online Patron
    Randall Flagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Preston
    Posts
    15,344
    Quote Originally Posted by chats17 View Post
    Movies DVD chart: Top 10: 10

    Artist Album Chart: Top 20: 7

    PS3/ XBOX 360 chart: Top 10's: 25
    This offer lasts till the 21st August with exception to 'The Ashes 2009' which is only on offer till the 14th.
    Ta for that. Just picked up Call of Juarez 2 for the 360. It's 40 everywhere else.

  3. #3
    Coaching Staff chats17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ta for that. Just picked up Call of Juarez 2 for the 360. It's 40 everywhere else.
    No problem!
    Square Of Secrecy

  4. #4
    jaymo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ta for that. Just picked up Call of Juarez 2 for the 360. It's 40 everywhere else.
    is that any good? Was thinking about picking that up myself.

  5. #5
    N.C.C Atheist Soldier Randall Flagg is a PNE-Online Patron
    Randall Flagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Preston
    Posts
    15,344
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymo View Post
    is that any good? Was thinking about picking that up myself.
    Not had a chance to try it yet, will let you know when I do. Reviews seem pretty good though at IGN and Gamespot.

  6. #6
    Manager Ando60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Euxton
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by chats17 View Post
    Movies DVD chart: Top 10: 10

    Artist Album Chart: Top 20: 7

    PS3/ XBOX 360 chart: Top 10's: 25
    This offer lasts till the 21st August with exception to 'The Ashes 2009' which is only on offer till the 14th.

    I was in there last night and i noticed that all the Ashes 2009 had been sold !!!
    Formerly known as " Whiteandproud "

  7. #7
    Coaching Staff chats17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteandproud View Post
    I was in there last night and i noticed that all the Ashes 2009 had been sold !!!
    Last night, this morning. You spend more time at that place then I do!
    Square Of Secrecy

  8. #8
    Manager Ando60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Euxton
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by chats17 View Post
    Last night, this morning. You spend more time at that place then I do!
    Ha Ha...

    I know , some nights id rather go for a mooch around ASDA, instead of sitting in the house watching the soaps with my missus !!!!
    Formerly known as " Whiteandproud "

  9. #9
    N.C.C Atheist Soldier Randall Flagg is a PNE-Online Patron
    Randall Flagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Preston
    Posts
    15,344
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymo View Post
    is that any good? Was thinking about picking that up myself.
    It's pretty good jaymo. Gave it a go yesterday. Doesn't seem very long though. Played for about 2 hrs and already a quarter way through. Certainly worth a punt at 25.

  10. #10
    jaymo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's pretty good jaymo. Gave it a go yesterday. Doesn't seem very long though. Played for about 2 hrs and already a quarter way through. Certainly worth a punt at 25.
    I actually picked it up yesterday (sick of waiting for you ) and played the first level. seemed promising.

    Should hopefully get decent trade in value on it as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts