Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Forum Accounts Summary 2009
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Accounts Summary 2009

Forum Accounts Summary 2009

Title: Forum Accounts 2009 - published late as is convention!

Overview: A summary of where your gifts and patron cash goes... thanks for your support!

Ins and Outs for the year ending December 2009

In
    Patrons/Gifts: 304.51
    Total: 304.51

Out
    vBulletin: 110.30
    Server Fees: 245.27
    Domain fees: 0 (donated by holders/paid in 2008)
    Total: 355.57

Balance for 2009: -51.06

Balance at end of 2009 (inclusive of cash already in the coffers):55.36

(circa 3 months server fees 'in the bank')
    We have had an influx of patron donations since the start of the year, so the balance is slightly healthier than portrayed above - however if you would like to support the site please follow THIS link - not only will you help with the running costs of PNE-Online, you also receive a few extra little perks such as extra PM storage, the ability to create polls and access to the Beta Forum where discussions such as the Moderation Elections take place as a thank you.

As the site grows in terms of user numbers and traffic, we are at a tricky stage financially - we may soon need to upgrade to a dedicated server which incurs a substantial amount of additional cost compared to a shared server. It is exacerbated slightly by the peaks and troughs associated with being a football supporter - such as match days and transfer windows!

Is the +83.48 balance, shown on the end of 08 accounts, included in 304.51 income shown above? or is it:

83.48 + 304.51 = 387.99 (income)
    -355.57 (expenditure)
    ---------
    32.42 (balance end of 09)????

Which ever way I can't reconcile your balance of 55.36
    If it's yellow - let it mellow but if it's brown - flush it down

+83.48 is the balance for the calendar year 2008, not the overall balance.

Overall balance is a brand new feature added for 2009...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Vader View Post
    +83.48 is the balance for the calendar year 2008, not the overall balance.

Overall balance is a brand new feature added for 2009...
    Can you lend me some for my failing election campaign please cha?

Im going to bump this one up to the top with a couple of questions:

From what I can see this was the last time any forum accounts were done, on here.

By my workings we now have 118 paying subscribers on here, im one of them, so it seems to me that there is 649 a year being paid into PNEO.

With the recent revelations that Dai Vaider appears to have done one where exactly is this now going?

Obviously server fees, vbulletin fees etc still need to be paid but who exactly is now doing this?

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post

From what I can see this was the last time any forum accounts were done, on here.

By my workings we now have 118 paying subscribers on here, im one of them, so it seems to me that there is 649 a year being paid into PNEO.

With the recent revelations that Dai Vaider appears to have done one where exactly is this now going?

Obviously server fees, vbulletin fees etc still need to be paid but who exactly is now doing this?
    I'm pretty sure I pay a tenner.
    East Midlands Branch

This is still being completed by Dai.

Recently we changed servers to prevent the outages we experienced earlier this year.

Hope to have more news on the future of the site soon

This is still being completed by Dai.

Recently we changed servers to prevent the outages we experienced earlier this year.

Hope to have more news on the future of the site soon

Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    I'm pretty sure I pay a tenner.
    Same here, my subs get taken twice.

I've just paid my 5.50 taken automatically. Not a fortune, and genearally not a big deal, but let's be honest the whole site is a mess. Quotes don't work, multiple posts and reems of rubbish appear at the top of pages. Also the previous Theme and look of the site was never restored. Not sure what we are actually paying for.