Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Accounts Summary 2009

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Cat View Post
    I've just paid my 5.50 taken automatically. Not a fortune, and genearally not a big deal, but let's be honest the whole site is a mess. Quotes don't work, multiple posts and reems of rubbish appear at the top of pages. Also the previous Theme and look of the site was never restored. Not sure what we are actually paying for.
    Having made double payments for several years I have finally got fed up and stopped both 5.50s. The site is a shambles and the promised close season improvements which should have happened in 2016 and 2017 are conspicuous by their absence.

Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Having made double payments for several years I have finally got fed up and stopped both 5.50s. The site is a shambles and the promised close season improvements which should have happened in 2016 and 2017 are conspicuous by their absence.
    I have offered (through JK) more than twice now to buy this site from Dai (Martin) invest in it, support it financially and have it run and administered by trusted members, but nothing, zip, zilch!!!
    clingron gone
    (more's the pity)

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by billymac View Post
    I have offered (through JK) more than twice now to buy this site from Dai (Martin) invest in it, support it financially and have it run and administered by trusted members, but nothing, zip, zilch!!!
    Something certainly needs to happen before the whole site just falls apart. I don't understand why Dai wouldn't want to sell/donate the site given that there appears to be the square root of fuck all interest from him in running a properly functioning site.

Something certainly needs to happen before the whole site just falls apart. I don't understand why Dai wouldn't want to sell/donate the site given that there appears to be the square root of fuck all interest from him in running a properly functioning site.

Alright it's not exactly a media experience anymore but the prime function ( gobbing off to one another ) is still functional. I believe those that use it daily as a means if interacting with other PNE supporters should have the conscience to chip in a few pence a week..I don't think it's a lot to ask.

How that fits in with some silly bugger who's accountant lets him pay twice, I'm not quite sure.... If you're paying the basic then even though it's doubled you're still only a quid per year ahead of me so stop whining..

Joking aside, I don't think removing patronage is the way to go on this...In fact a few more pitching in might help to bring on the improvements....If not, then so be it that's life but if this board went down permanently it would be a very sorry day in my view.
    Vote For John Brown

Hes from Essex, Libs, so youve got to give a little leeway for that.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    Alright it's not exactly a media experience anymore but the prime function ( gobbing off to one another ) is still functional. I believe those that use it daily as a means if interacting with other PNE supporters should have the conscience to chip in a few pence a week..I don't think it's a lot to ask.

How that fits in with some silly bugger who's accountant lets him pay twice, I'm not quite sure.... If you're paying the basic then even though it's doubled you're still only a quid per year ahead of me so stop whining..

Joking aside, I don't think removing patronage is the way to go on this...In fact a few more pitching in might help to bring on the improvements....If not, then so be it that's life but if this board went down permanently it would be a very sorry day in my view.
    Im paid up (10.10) til January 2018. I will see what I think in 4 months

Preachs PA
    A double subscription allows you to take advantage of the "double quote" functionality. Free, gratis, with compliments

Preachs PA
    A double subscription allows you to take advantage of the "double quote" functionality. Free, gratis, with compliments

Quote Originally Posted by jakehake View Post
    That won't attract him...He repeats himself all the time regardless..
    Vote For John Brown

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    That won't attract him...He repeats himself all the time regardless..
    I have to, given most of my readers are too dim to grasp my points the first time