Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Forum Accounts Summary 2009

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    And I pay a tenner a year on purpose ( not because I ballsed up the payment like you and couldn't be arsed correcting it )...... Come down off that pedestal......Bloody tightwade rich Southerners..Pfft.
    Rumours that I'm as tight as a duck's arse ( which is watertight) are an exaggeration

Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Rumours that I'm as tight as a duck's arse ( which is watertight) are an exaggeration
    And I just checked to make sure I was still covered in case I was gobbing off whilst in arrears...
    Vote For John Brown

Manager
    And I just checked to make sure I was still covered in case I was gobbing off whilst in arrears...
    I'm double paid up until Jan 2018....

I'm double paid up until Jan 2018....
    I'm okay until well after that.....Maybe Dai will make a comeback before we are due to chuck another few bob in eh?
    Vote For John Brown

Manager
    I'm okay until well after that.....Maybe Dai will make a comeback before we are due to chuck another few bob in eh?
    I wouldn't bet on it. We have had at least two summers where the promised upgrades failed to materialise......

Preachs PA
    I have done the same.

In post 12 on this thread, BillyMac told me that he'd offered to buy and invest in the site but reply came there none
    Thereís still hope then....

Quote Originally Posted by chorleythehord View Post
    Why does he not just give up ownership of the site and pass it on to someone who has the time and inclination to improve it? There must be many.

I have stopped my annual donation to the site I protest at how poor it is now, but will happily reinstate if someone took responsibility for bringing it up to scratch.
    I would more than happily do this and that is what Iíve been told will get sorted (eventually), alongside one of the Gazís we wish to bring the forum back to its glory days but our hands are currently tied.

I have done the same.

In post 12 on this thread, BillyMac told me that he'd offered to buy and invest in the site but reply came there none
    Billy was thanked for his offer but it was declined.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    I would more than happily do this and that is what I’ve been told will get sorted (eventually), alongside one of the Gaz’s we wish to bring the forum back to its glory days but our hands are currently tied.

Billy was thanked for his offer but it was declined.
    It seems a crying shame that given that lots of people are keen to get involved that Dai is dragging his feet

It seems a crying shame that given that lots of people are keen to get involved that Dai is dragging his feet

The owners not well and won't let it go.....Meanwhile his mates are keeping it ticking over....... And given the amount of traffic on here I think it's a disgrace how few actually pay 10p a week........And those that withold payment should be ashamed.... Spleen vented.
    Vote For John Brown

Manager
    The owners not well and won't let it go.....Meanwhile his mates are keeping it ticking over....... And given the amount of traffic on here I think it's a disgrace how few actually pay 10p a week........And those that withold payment should be ashamed.... Spleen vented.
    Being splenetic suits you......