+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parking Eye - Dealing With Parking Tickets

Parking Eye - Dealing With Parking Tickets

Today I received a letter through the post from a company called 'Parking Eye'. The letter states I have to pay a fine of 80 or 50 if it is paid before Wednesday. My car had been parked on the car park in Preston Town Centre, where Blockbuster & Aldi is situated. The letter was dated 10 days ago, and I have only just received it today which is a bit of a joke. After taking some time to read about Parking Eye online, quite a number of people say that it is a scam.

Just wondered if anyone else on the forum has been faced with this company, and if so what they have done to deal with the matter. Any help would be much appreciated. I would rather not have to pay the 50 if I don't have to.
    Last edited by mattyfantastic; 27-02-2010 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyfantastic View Post
    Today I received a letter through the post from a company called 'Parking Eye'. The letter states I have to pay a fine of 80 or 50 if it is paid before Wednesday. My car had been parked on the car park in Preston Town Centre, where Blockbuster & Aldi is situated. The letter was dated 10 days ago, and I have only just received it today which is a bit of a joke. After taking some time to read about Parking Eye online, quite a number of people say that it is a scam.

Just wondered if anyone else on the forum has been faced with this company, and if so what they have done to deal with the matter. Any help would be much appreciated. I would rather not have to pay the 50 if I don't have to.

Ignore the letter. Do not corrospond with them. They cannot make you pay anything.

http://www.ticketfighter.co.uk/private.htm

If you rented a DVD from Blockbuster on the day in question they will get the ticket rescinded. Notwithstanding that, the advice about ignoring the letter is good advice and works.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

First Team
    Dont pay them anything ignore them completely, they and similar companies are just using scare tactics.

tossers!

Assistant Manager AndySaville is a PNE-Online Patron
    Its not scam, they a legit company who began in an office on Fishergate and now work out of Buckshaw Industrial Estate.

However as people have already said, just ignore them, don't make any contact and they'll fuck off.

The use of ANPR to enforce parking regulations is a disgrace.

PTID
    I know someone who has had 3 parking tickets and as neither of them bore the official council logo or the Lancashire Constabulary logo he duly ignored them and was never contacted by them.

As it is not illegal to park where you parked, they would have to take civil aciton and get you to court to make you pay it.

They won't bother for the sake of 80.

+ Reply to Thread