Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Guild Wheel - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Guild Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Bhagwan H View Post
    Not sure whether there are any pubs on route, but I think all 3 pubs are open in Rib-Rib Arms, Black Bull and White Bull, but I'm not entirely sure. Two are deffo open as I pass through Rib on my way home from work.
    Didn't think there'd be any on The Ribble Way. I've never seen that section of the river before so should be interesting. Would've loved to of taken part in the raft race back in the day, i think that started in Ribchester?

In a village full of idiots who will never understand!
    White Bull in Rib as the best ales on - last time were there it had.

Are you sure you can walk along the river to Rib without having to do a lot of detours?

Quote Originally Posted by WFG View Post
    White Bull in Rib as the best ales on - last time were there it had.

Are you sure you can walk along the river to Rib without having to do a lot of detours?
    There are a lot of detours but it all looks quite picturesque. The section from Ribchester to Clitheroe looks better as it seems to follow the riverbank most of the way. Been looking at the White Bull, looks like a decent place to have sommat to eat as well.

Took bikes to Lytham yesterday. Set off from the front near to Royal Lytham and St Annes Golf Club and cycled all the way up to Fleetwood and back. It's a nice flat run and lovely if weather is good. It's just over 30 miles. There's a lot of cycle paths along the way, with a little road exposure.

I'm thinking of doing the Reedley Marina canal towpath, which is about 20 miles there and back. Has anyone done this ride?