+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boris for PM?

Assistant Manager outreacher is a PNE-Online Patron

Boris for PM?

Boris Johnson is favourite to succeed Cameron as Tory leader.

Boris for Leader-Telegraph

Perhaps boosted by the London 2012 Olympics, Mr Johnson was named by nearly a third of those questioned, followed by William Hague, the Foreign Secretary and former leader, on 24 per cent, and Michael Gove, the Education Secretary, on 19 per cent
    Maybe he will give us some more of this, the guy is definitely game for a laugh

Boris Johnson ended up getting a lot more attention that he bargained for today after getting stuck on a zipwire over a park in east London.
    http://www.itv.com/news/2012-08-01/b...own-a-zipwire/

"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law."

Support the Revolution

Coaching Staff
    I'm pretty sure he will be a case of same shit different arsehole.
    My next vote will be for a person who is not a friend of Israel or at least seems the least pro Israel .

Coaching Staff
    The clown would be perfect.

Boris would be great. Inspirational.

Until he had to deal with something where tact and serious diplomacy was needed.

Coaching Staff
    Also, a bit of a coincidence.

From yesterday..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012...rdoch-olympics

Assistant Manager
    Just for the sheer hell of it , let's have him, if we are fooked we might as well enjoy it.

Assistant Manager outreacher is a PNE-Online Patron
    I wasn't proposing that Boris would make a good PM, in fact I wouldn't vote for the Tories while I have a hole in my ass.

I was just pointing out, here in London Boris has a lot of support, and it looks like the tories are now wanting Boris as leader instead of Cameron.

I should have made it more apparent that the post was about Boris the clown and the video of him performing on the wire today was another of his common clown escapades.

There cannot be another politician that is in the same league as Boris for being a complete lunatic, if he isn't ogling crumpet he is insulting someone or making a tit of himself, that is why a lot of London voters preferred him over Ken and his two-faced lying political campaign.

"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law."

Support the Revolution

I am not a Tory. Infact I have no political affiliations at all as they're all a load of self-serving, faceless, promise-breaking cretins.

HOWEVER!

I can see a number of benefits of Boris being the PM.

1.) The election campaign would bring numerous gaffes and hilarious occurances, particularly with the media on him 24/7 and with him being forced to mingle with the common man.

2.) PM's Questions would genuinely be watchable - albeit from a comedy perspective.

3.) Press conferences would again genuinely be watchable - albeit again from a comedy perspective.

4.) The foreign trips would offer plenty of opportunity for gaffes.

5.) The Monster Raving Loony Party would start to seem like a mainstream, logical party for voters.

I would honestly vote for Boris, simply for the humour.

Yes I would prefer a system where my vote could be used to put somebody who I believed and trusted into power - but I can't see that happening anytime soon.

-
    "People who live in glass houses have to answer the door." - Karl Pilkington.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by northender1881 View Post

Yes I would prefer a system where my vote could be used to put somebody who I believed and trusted into power - but I can't see that happening anytime soon.

-
    How did you vote the last time we had an opportunity to change the way we vote to support your point of view?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalapneo View Post
    How did you vote the last time we had an opportunity to change the way we vote to support your point of view?
    I was in favour of AV.

Sadly I was in Australia at the time and didn't vote.
    "People who live in glass houses have to answer the door." - Karl Pilkington.

+ Reply to Thread