+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gw On SSnews

anyone remember about 12/13 years ago when Arsenal scored a similar goal to what Bury's 1st was like tonight and Wenger straight away offered a replay to Sheffield Utd (i think?) i'm just glad we won as Blackwell doesn't have a decent bone in his body so no chance of him offering a replay.
    love PNE, hate lasher's

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    Player went down injured, we kicked it out of play, they carried on play (didnt give it back to us) and scored as a result.
    Only a little earlier, the matchday thread did suggest that PNE Player commentators were earlier laughing at PNE for blatantly faking an injury (Stuckmann) so players could have a time-out.

So can we blame Bury for playing on when Procter was down? Personally, I suspect 'yes we can blame them' (unless it was completely obviously a fake)... but they might not have been quite so wicked as is being portrayed.

I'd appreciate it if one of the 793 could comment!

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Regardless View Post
    Only a little earlier, the matchday thread did suggest that PNE Player commentators were earlier laughing at PNE for blatantly faking an injury (Stuckmann) so players could have a time-out.

So can we blame Bury for playing on when Procter was down? Personally, I suspect 'yes we can blame them' (unless it was completely obviously a fake)... but they might not have been quite so wicked as is being portrayed.

I'd appreciate it if one of the 793 could comment!
    I am one of the 793, it was not blatantly obvious, stuckmann had ball in his hand Procter was down in stuckmann a box so stuckmann shouted 'shall I put it out' (or German equivalent) to which Procter signalled him to put it out, physio took ages to get on, red went over to Procter telling him to get up therefore the physio actually never got on incinuating there was no injury despite the fact he was probably down for a good 30 seconds, bury got frustrated and took advantage (small club bastarding scum)
    @ross_pne

Assistant Manager FootballcrazyP_'s Avatar
    But this is Poor Little Bury... Karma is a Bitch as I said and KB got what he and his Team Deserve. Boxing Day is going to be a proper League 1 match, expect some crunching tackles and more under had tactics from Bury. KB is not a happy man.
    3 Butter Pies and a coke please

+ Reply to Thread