Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: New pub for Preston?

Youth Team
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbagaz View Post
    Hissy fit? No just simply pointing out how ungrateful the barman was - just thought it was out of order to moan about not having change and belittling the customer. Course I don't expect anyone to kiss my arse and I wouldn't want them too either - personally I can't stand brown-nosers.

I'll leave it at that as it's pointless taking this argument any further.
    There are many reasons to visit pneonline, customer service is not one of them. Keep up the good work.....

Popped into the Tap & Vine for the first time earlier today and overall was impressed.

Lovely decor, friendly atmosphere and some great looking meat, cheese and fish platters on the menu.

Beer lineup was fairly decent. Cross Bay EPA, Crate Golden Ale, Beer Brothers Gold & Northern Monkey's Reeny's Beans on cask with Einstock White Ale on keg (along with assorted euro fizz).

Nothing to shout about but the Golden Ale from Crate was nice and well kept and overall the lineup was far better than what it was. Get rid of the Hophouse 13 (Moretti will suit most lager drinkers) for a decent keg ale and add a few bottles/cans to the fridge and they're increase their punters no end.

Moorbrook 4th birthday weekend kicks-off tonight with dozens of fresh craft and cask beers from all over the place on the bars along with live music, good food and this year, great weather!

Also Friday/Saturday could see the opening of The Plug & Taps on Lune Street. The lads behind it, who also own the Market Ale House in Leyland, are working round the clock to get the 14 cask and keg lines up and running for the bank holiday.

Looking forward to playing Saturday night in the Moorbrook, then I don't have to watch that tosh on the telly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubdog View Post
    Looking forward to playing Saturday night in the Moorbrook, then I don't have to watch that tosh on the telly.
    Was thinking exactly that, no BT means no plastic scousers or any way of people watching it!

Manager
    Plau is looking really smart.

In a village full of idiots who will never understand!
    Plug & Taps delayed opening - not this weekend, sadly...