Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,036 of 1036

Thread: Xbmc

For movies, Terranium is probably as good as itís going to get. covenant still working for me but Kodi is starting to suffer death by a 1,000 cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Cat View Post
    For movies, Terranium is probably as good as itís going to get. covenant still working for me but Kodi is starting to suffer death by a 1,000 cuts
    Thank you for that will give it ago. Kodi is certainly changing no doubt about that . I have gone down the iptv root with a very good set up no problems at all with all sly the channels .

Only use Kodi for movies .
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Cat View Post
    Sportsmania has imploded big style. Up their prices by 100%, , bitcoin only and still need VPN to watch anything and moved their FB support to a forum like this one. Absolute disaster in that anyone who criticises gets banned. A once great service is now an absolute mess
    Think they got far bigger than expected and it all went to shit. I knew about 20 people who used sportsmania and no doubt they passed it on to whoever too. It wouldn't surprise me if they had 250,000 customers and they simply couldn't keep up with demand. now I think they're trying to downsize their customer base but at the same time making the price higher. Luckily, It's not a service I use anymore.

for movies/boxsets i use Covenant but I pay for a think called Real Debrid which is 9euro for 3 months, that then scrapes the 1080p links for covenant and it works as it did before. I think we just have to accept it wasn't going to last forever!!
    Last edited by tom23; 31-10-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Ive a feeling Ultimate is being specifically targetted too. Ive been using another provider which has been "Flawless," and VPN isnt needed at all.

my cccam subscription is expiring at the end of this month and as most channels have now stopped working, there's no point in renewing the subscription, also as kodi is now starting to struggle im thinking of going down the iptv route, anyone with experience of setting this up on an enigma2 (vu+ running on openvix) box? is it fairly straightforward? also and advice on which porvider to buy it from or are they all pretty much the same?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Ive a feeling Ultimate is being specifically targetted too. Ive been using another provider which has been "Flawless," and VPN isnt needed at all.
    Not as daft as you look