Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Xbmc - Page 102
Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1021

Thread: Xbmc

With just the odd blip Im still finding ultimate flawless.
    "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it"

Quote Originally Posted by sussexrob View Post
    Do not want to put a dampener on it Hitch but the real test will come when the new season starts overloaded ect.

I have been with a new iptv sub for a couple of months now it has been fantastic with seven day epg as well but feel until the footy starts I will not be able to give it a proper review.

You are right about the three months sub .
    Good point yea ill review again then.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    With just the odd blip Im still finding ultimate flawless.
    I just got fed up with Kodi updates on the build and all the VPN i never had a problem with the owner who's always been upfront when problems occur. I think its very popular so often like with boxing the servers get overloaded.

I'm also cheesed off with the constant repo changes required to keep Kodi up to date. I have 2 boxes, a fire stick, laptop and Ipad and updating Kodi every 5 minutes is becoming a real pain in the arse.

I'm still subscribing to Sports mania but if the new season starts like the old one ended i'll be sacking them off. I'm interested in this Elite streams package, but as Sussex Rob says, I;ll hang on till mid August and await Hitche's update.

most of the time i run mania through my kids ps4 consoles browser. quality is always top notch and no need for updating either

Noticed Covenant has taken over from Exodus. Here's how to install https://addonhq.com/covenant-kodi-addon/

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    Noticed Covenant has taken over from Exodus. Here's how to install https://addonhq.com/covenant-kodi-addon/

Thanks for that Hitch did not know about Covenant .That install would not work for me for some reason but this one did if others are having the same problems.
    http://koditips.com/covenant-kodi-in...-exodus-addon/
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

Hitch, does the IPTV you use have VOD?

It does but I must say I don't particularly use it. It's not the same as a sportsmania in that respect where they recorded sport etc it's more movies etc.