Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,045 of 1045

Thread: Xbmc

  1. #1041
    Coaching Staff Hitch 22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,393
    Hey Mars I'd buy a firestick or a box .Make sure it's newest version if box as you can't download latest kodi on older boxes.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. #1042
    Director raefil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    64,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    Hey Mars I'd buy a firestick or a box .Make sure it's newest version if box as you can't download latest kodi on older boxes.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Ive given up on Kodi. Better alternatives out there
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Benn
    ‘I don’t like being called a Eurosceptic. I just disagree with the system. I wasn’t an Anglo-sceptic when Mrs Thatcher was in power. I just disagreed with her policies.’

  3. #1043
    Coaching Staff Hitch 22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,393
    Me too Phil I use plex and iptv not free but still saves a packet.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. #1044
    Director raefil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    64,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    Me too Phil I use plex and iptv not free but still saves a packet.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    A damned sight more stable
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Benn
    ‘I don’t like being called a Eurosceptic. I just disagree with the system. I wasn’t an Anglo-sceptic when Mrs Thatcher was in power. I just disagreed with her policies.’

  5. #1045
    Manager marsbars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    16,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    Hey Mars I'd buy a firestick or a box .Make sure it's newest version if box as you can't download latest kodi on older boxes.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Been advised on a certain satellite receiver box ..... will get onto it as soon as sky contract ends.
    Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •