Thread: East Midlands fans

Trialist

East Midlands fans

Have we got many East Midlands fans? Know a few about and would be interested in setting a minibus up to some games next season? Anyone?

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJPNE View Post
    Have we got many East Midlands fans? Know a few about and would be interested in setting a minibus up to some games next season? Anyone?
    JC Fartpants has a club - he ll be along shortly.

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    You're more than welcome to join the EMB mate. We're a small, yet exclusive club and the joining fee is very competitive.

On the whole we tend to go by train on account of the fact that that's the best way to enjoy ale...........not sure we have enough to pay for a minibus though!
    East Midlands Branch

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    You're more than welcome to join the EMB mate. We're a small, yet exclusive club and the joining fee is very competitive.

On the whole we tend to go by train on account of the fact that that's the best way to enjoy ale...........not sure we have enough to pay for a minibus though!
    2 tandems should do it JC

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    2 tandems should do it JC
    I once worked out that 4 pints was the limit to be able to stay upright on a bicycle. Generally that means that bicycles will not be the preferred method of away game travel!
    East Midlands Branch

First Team
    But there is an offence of being drunk in charge of a bicycle as it is classed as a conveyance. The good news is that there is no offence of being drunk in charge of a horse which is not classed as a conveyance. I think we know where this is heading chaps!!

No problem giving people the occasional lift if it isn't far out of my way, but sometimes I go up on the Friday Evening (can be true of away games too).