Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How the media works - Page 19
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: How the media works

Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Doesn't really fit with your tendency to dismiss all Guardian readers as Blairite lackeys does it?
    I don't remember calling you a "Blairite lackey", a 'wishy washy Guardian reading Toynbee loving liberal' however.
    “Banking is not money lending; to lend, a money lender must have money". Hyman Minsky

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by finney View Post
    I don't remember calling you a "Blairite lackey", a 'wishy washy Guardian reading Toynbee loving liberal' however.
    Even so, the article doesn't accord with your stereotyping of Guardian readers whether they're Toynbee fanboys or Blairite lackeys. Of course, I voted for Corbyn in the first place.....

Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Even so, the article doesn't accord with your stereotyping of Guardian readers whether they're Toynbee fanboys or Blairite lackeys. Of course, I voted for Corbyn in the first place.....
    I don't include the many former readers of course.
    “Banking is not money lending; to lend, a money lender must have money". Hyman Minsky

"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it"

Spanish police and the supermarket chain Mercadona both confirmed to The Spain Report on Thursday morning that the shots fired at a store in Ourense (Galicia) were not part of a terrorist attack, refuting claims reported yesterday in British tabloid newspapers The Sun and the Daily Mail.

"He had no terrorist link at all", said a police spokeswoman: "it was not a robbery either. At one point in the video footage, he can be seen eating a banana and smoking a cigarette".

The police have not made the video footage public or provided journalists with a copy.

The attacker was a Spanish national who was a regular customer of the local supermarket, and had "decreased mental faculties", the police spokeswoman added.

A spokeswoman for Mercadona confirmed the Ourense supermarket attacker did not shout "Allahu Akbar" and was not wearing a suicide vest.
    "It was not his intention to rob the store", she said. The man was a regular client, originally from the Basque country. No one was injured and the company has no reports of any money missing from the day's takings.

Uniformed and plan clothes police officers arrested the man in the supermarket.

First published: Jan 12, 2017, 11:04 am | Last updated: Jan 12, 2017, 11:08 am
    https://www.thespainreport.com/artic...sh-supermarket

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    They all have no brains, you're right they are all equal and probably Corbyn supporters.

"Uneducated, Racist"......repeat repeat repeat.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Quote Originally Posted by finney View Post
    Wrong, The Bank of England is owned by the Treasury, so in effect its money that it owes itself. The money will never repayed and there is no intention to repay, its use as a debt is entirely political. Just like the deliberate underfunding of the NHS which we can afford.
    I thought the BOE (like the Federal Reserve in the States) was owned by the Rothschilds ?
    Last edited by sliper; 24-01-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    If you pay to watch the Premier League.. you are part of the problem !

Quote Originally Posted by sliper View Post
    I thought the BOE (like the Federal Reserve in the States) was owned by the Rothschilds ?
    No the BoE is a nationalised body

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    PRESTON ARE BACK, PRESTON ARE BACK, HELLO, HELLO.

Quote Originally Posted by FredElseFlyer View Post
    No the BoE is a nationalised body

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    There's a whole load of Internet experts out there who disagree with you..
    If you pay to watch the Premier League.. you are part of the problem !