Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
£10 off the railcard again here

Thread: £10 off the railcard again here

£10 off the railcard again here

http://www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/febhalfterm/

Code: FEB10

Want to get out and about with your family more? Well now you can with £10 off the cost of a 1-year Family & Friends Railcard until 21 February 2016. Simply buy online and enter the promotional code FEB10.
    With a Family & Friends Railcard travelling with children has never been more affordable. From fun days out during the school holidays to visiting friends and family on weekends, the possibilities are endless!
    A Family & Friends Railcard not only gives you 1/3 off most adult fares but also 60% off kidsí fares throughout Great Britain. So whatever journey, adventure or days out you plan, a Railcard can get you and the family there for less, as long as you are travelling with at least one child aged between 5 and 15.
    Buy online now for just £20, saving you £10 off the normal cost of a 1-year Railcard.

Magic 204
    countries and all 48 USA + Alaska mainland states on the pirate band so far
    :- [B]Newest - 148 div Ascension Island

Got one of these online today. Didn't see your post but £20 is a good deal nonetheless.

Used it to book 2 adults and 3 kids to London and back, which cost £80 at Easter.

Had a £45 rail travel voucher from when Virgin was delayed, so it was a decent price in the end.

Cheers
    Ian Bogie - Preston North End Director

can you use one of these alongside the virgin offer for a season ticket or am i just a tight twat?

Magic 204
    countries and all 48 USA + Alaska mainland states on the pirate band so far
    :- [B]Newest - 148 div Ascension Island

Quote Originally Posted by roofer32 View Post
    can you use one of these alongside the virgin offer for a season ticket or am i just a tight twat?
    I don't think so knowing Branson but I guess you'll have to try via the Virgin site for the definitive answer
    Ian Bogie - Preston North End Director