Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Gary Bowyer to be sacked. - Page 138
Page 138 of 340 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3391

Thread: Gary Bowyer to be sacked.

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
    How come there was no 'boycott' when you lot played further up the league ? Same owners, doing the same things and were still raping your club of its finances ....what's changed ?
    There's only a problem with owners doing things that aren't above board if the team doesn't do well - don't you know?

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thracia View Post
    At least you've perfected the art of delivering vacuity with brevity.
    Likewise Thracia you've perfected the art of delivering humour with brevity.

East Midlands Branch

First Team
    Meanwhile in other news ex player Nile Ranger

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/former-prem...its-bank-scam/

" A former Premier League star today (weds) admitted swindling a vulnerable woman out of 2,090 in an online banking fraud. Nile Ranger, 25, obtained the bank details of Diane Bloss and transferred 2,090.23 from her HSBC account on 18 February last year. The cash was paid into the Santander bank account of a fourth man who Catherine Rabaioth, prosecuting, described as an ‘innocent third party’. Dressed in a green bomber jacket and jeans, the former Newcastle Utd striker admitted conspiracy… "

How come there was no 'boycott' when you lot played further up the league ? Same owners, doing the same things and were still raping your club of its finances ....what's changed ?
    I really don't understand this question and logic. I doubt Blackpool were making a huge profit in the lower leagues. The 11 million payout to Oyston and the millions transferred to Segesta only happened following the Premier League. Do you expect us to see in the future and behave accordingly?

Quote Originally Posted by leftbackdarton View Post
    I really don't understand this question and logic. I doubt Blackpool were making a huge profit in the lower leagues. The 11 million payout to Oyston and the millions transferred to Segesta only happened following the Premier League. Do you expect us to see in the future and behave accordingly?
    I expect there was only a few hundred Lasher fans at your 2012 Wembley play-off final following relegation then, when the truth was already out there?

I expect everyone else was busy boycotting, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Thracia View Post
    I expect there was only a few hundred Lasher fans at your 2012 Wembley play-off final following relegation then, when the truth was already out there?

I expect everyone else was busy boycotting, yeah?
    We would have only received the first set of parachute payments so how can you form a true opinion in the space of 6 or so months?

If people are going to use the old glory hunting argument, I would suggest not using the 'why weren't you boycotting in the Premier League' line as it makes you look a bit silly really.

The logic being that your crowds jumped to 15k on the back of your season in the sun 2010/2011 and stayed pretty firm for your 3 seasons in the championship after ranging between 14k & 11k only dropping to 7k in Div 1 and now probably 3k this season.

The Segesta row erupted circa 2011 but you still had between 11k & 14k 'fans' turning for 3 seasons in the hope of another season of glory despite the Oyston's raping your clubs finances over this time to the tune of 23m.

Tell me, when did the boycott start ? my guess is when you hit the bottom division.

You lot have put up with the Oyston's for 20+ years across all the divisions and have only now decided to fuck off now you back were you belong so by very definition are nothing but a bunch of glory hunting fickle fuckers ... end of !!!!

Boycott my arse !!!!!
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Interesting in the photo that I posted last night is that it shows absolutely no advertising boards around the edges of the pitch.

All you can see high in the stand is "Oystons" and "Lancashire ????" which I presume is the Oyston company, Lancashire Life.

I think that the advertising sponsors, etc, are beginning to what the realities are at Gloomfield. Not looking good is it, LBD?
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

First Team
    We would have only received the first set of parachute payments so how can you form a true opinion in the space of 6 or so months?

If people are going to use the old glory hunting argument, I would suggest not using the 'why weren't you boycotting in the Premier League' line as it makes you look a bit silly really.
    Obviously it would, because the success of the team outweighs any moral wrongdoings.

First Team
    The logic being that your crowds jumped to 15k on the back of your season in the sun 2010/2011 and stayed pretty firm for your 3 seasons in the championship after ranging between 14k & 11k only dropping to 7k in Div 1 and now probably 3k this season.

The Segesta row erupted circa 2011 but you still had between 11k & 14k 'fans' turning for 3 seasons in the hope of another season of glory despite the Oyston's raping your clubs finances over this time to the tune of 23m.

Tell me, when did the boycott start ? my guess is when you hit the bottom division.

You lot have put up with the Oyston's for 20+ years across all the divisions and have only now decided to fuck off now you back were you belong so by very definition are nothing but a bunch of glory hunting fickle fuckers ... end of !!!!

Boycott my arse !!!!!
    You could also see it starting to go wrong when Ollie went in 2012 - then they couldn't keep hold of managers - but they still had cheap season ticket deals under 200 , don't get me wrong , Rovers and Wigan could afford to subsidise ticket prices too with parachute payments and Sky money - Blackpool weren't the only ones to do that - and there was still ' attractive ' matches against the likes of Leeds whilst Preston were playing the likes of Hartlepools

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sp...pool-1-5096277

Some things arguably weren't necessarily Paul Ince's fault - it was only that start with the 6 wins and Doncaster , Yeovil and Barnsley being that poor that kept Birmingham and Blackpool up - the blogger was big enough to admit that they deserved to go down https://measuredprogress.co.uk/tag/paul-ince/

they couldn't hold onto players either - they had some good players , others were League 1 & 2 players https://measuredprogress.co.uk/2014/...2-0-blackpool/
    Last edited by Marcus Lawrenso; 11-01-2017 at 07:14 PM.