Page 1 of 471 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Corbyn

Jeremy Corbyn

I'm afraid I have decided that I can no longer support him as a leader. He never convinced me with his campaign to remain in Europe. I have been bemused by his performance at PMQs and feel Cameron has had an easy ride in parliament. I'm a staunch labour supporter and I find it rather upsetting how weak we look. I noticed Hilary Benn was sacked last night with more resignations expected this morning. Where do we go from here?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    I'm afraid I have decided that I can no longer support him as a leader. He never convinced me with his campaign to remain in Europe. I have been bemused by his performance at PMQs and feel Cameron has had an easy ride in parliament. I'm a staunch labour supporter and I find it rather upsetting how weak we look. I noticed Hilary Benn was sacked last night with more resignations expected this morning. Where do we go from here?

Its quite sad regards Corbyn. I expected a whole lot more. It was obvious that he wasn't convinced about staying in the EU, so it was obvious he had to go.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Corbyn says he will stand again for leader if he is forced to stand down, the situation with the Labour Party is dire, worse than the that of the Tories.

Can't see them getting an electable government together in the foreseeable future.
    "You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say"
    A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

Coaching Staff
    Vote for sir Nigel farage,the peoples representative.labour are a thing of the past now due to its far left political bed wetting over immigration and us nasty racist working class types that they have ignored for 20odd years.the implosion of the labour party is a fantastic side effect of brexit.

So who are you going to support a bunch of blairites?
    “Banking is not money lending; to lend, a money lender must have money". Hyman Minsky

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Its quite sad regards Corbyn. I expected a whole lot more. It was obvious that he wasn't convinced about staying in the EU, so it was obvious he had to go.
    Bollocks Nobber
    “Banking is not money lending; to lend, a money lender must have money". Hyman Minsky

Very poor leader. Makes Michael Foot seem like a triumph.

Well done, fallen hook line and sinker for the medias blairite leanings. this country desperately needs someoneone of corbyns ilk rather than the talk the talk but travel in a vehicle rather than walk type politician

He was the only politician who said it it how it was during the referendum, whilst the others lied and scaremongered corbyn stuck to his line about the cocial and environental impacts of leaving.. Never once did he throw out the scare rhetoric, even admitted he wasnt 100% convinced.

Problem for me is that were all conditioned to listen to liars and we cant handle someone who actually says it as it is.

Put him to another election he will win an even bigger mandate to be leader.
    The Conservatives are strong against the weak and weak against the strong. That's not leadership

I thought all my christmases had come at once when JC was nominated and in many ways this is a sad day:you get a politician who actually has some values aside from his own self promotion and he's deemed unelectable because he isn't very good with a shaver.

Fair enough though, that's democracy and it would be wrong of me to call people idiots for it. Labour has a genuine opportunity to win in a not too distant election but they do need a new leader to do that. With a heavy heart, he has got to go.

Labour do lack character and talent though, fuck knows who would get it this time. I'd be gutted if Andy 'Career Politician' Burnham is even mentioned
    Last edited by Durutti; 26-06-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by finney View Post
    Bollocks Nobber
    Which bit?

Why?

What you on about?

Huh?
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.