Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458
Results 4,571 to 4,573 of 4573

Thread: Jeremy Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    You should run this one by Longshanks. Its all twitter stuff so doesnt apply, apparently.
    Nevertheless - I was hoping he would step up to the mark and tackle the Tories on the current shambles with the NHS, and false promises, but he seemed to be in a flumux, an easy target for the press.

I will have to be do better than that, the people are increasingly concerned about what the Tories are doing to education and the health service, Brexit and immigration are also at the fore front and rising prices in the housing market, both rented and the cost to first time buyers..
    "Britain is the only colony in the British Empire and it is up to us now
    to liberate ourselves."

Support the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by outreacher View Post
    Nevertheless - I was hoping he would step up to the mark and tackle the Tories on the current shambles with the NHS, and false promises, but he seemed to be in a flumux, an easy target for the press.

I will have to be do better than that, the people are increasingly concerned about what the Tories are doing to education and the health service, Brexit and immigration are also at the fore front and rising prices in the housing market, both rented and the cost to first time buyers..
    although I do notice that the media seem tobe totally ignoring this:

But letís be clear, public services are not under pressure primarily because of immigration Ė especially since many migrant workers keep those public services going.
    They are under pressure because this Tory government has cut them to fund tax break after tax break to the super rich and big business.
    That is the Tory game - low taxes for the rich, low pay for the rest, underfund public services, and find someone to blame , Itís brutal and itís not working.
    They do seem to be more interested in what they thought he should say rather than what he actually did say.

With Longshanks permission this tweet from Robert Peston spoke volumes for me:

.@jeremycorbyn needs to say more of what MPs and voters want him to say, not just what he believes, says @Peston
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes."

Mahatma Ghandhi

While establishment commentators slammed our policy for tackling pay inequality, the public support it.

Majority of public support Jeremy Corbyn's plans to cap bosses' salaries, poll suggests

Responding to the results, Mr Corbyn toldThe Independent: ‘Levels of inequality are grotesque and hurt the economy. While establishment commentators slammed our policy for tackling pay inequality, the public support it because they can see the system is rigged’

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7527381.html
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes."

Mahatma Ghandhi