Page 3 of 458 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Corbyn

MP's and the Labour Party should be working on what they were elected for, carrying out the will of the electorate, that is democracy.

The electorate have voted to leave the EU, the politicians should be working on that, it is ridiculous that the labour party are fighting and tearing themselves apart. Don't they understand democracy?
    Both parties should be planning the way forward, if Boris wins the leadership, he intends to call a snap election, which again has nothing to do with the job in hand.

Labour voters and labour members should be voicing their disgust about this pointless bickering, by email or lobbying their MP. This is not the way forward - the discussions should be about the strategy of moving forward with the will of the people, the result of the referendum was to leave the EU.

Corbyn is the elected leader of the labour party, and if they don't support this referendum result and unite, then they will damage their chances of forming a government for god knows how long.

Both parties talk a good talk, lets see how long it takes them to implement the will of the people, that is their job, they have nothing else to do right now, other than implement Brexit.

PS; In fact fuck the Labour Party, it is not about them, they are not the government, nor the ones that will negotiate the exit, it is totally disrespectful at this time to start waring amongst themselves, leave the shit out, there are important matters at hand, like the future of the UK and the sovereignty of our nation..
    Last edited by outreacher; 26-06-2016 at 11:03 AM.
    "Britain is the only colony in the British Empire and it is up to us now
    to liberate ourselves."

Support the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by outreacher View Post
    MP's and the Labour Party should be working on what they were elected for, carrying out the will of the electorate, that is democracy.

The electorate have voted to leave the EU, the politicians should be working on that, it is ridiculous that the labour party are fighting and tearing themselves apart. Don't they understand democracy?
    Both parties should be planning the way forward, if Boris wins the leadership, he intends to call a snap election, which again has nothing to do with the job in hand.

Labour voters and labour members should be voicing their disgust about this pointless bickering, by email or lobbying their MP. This is not the way forward - the discussions should be about the strategy of moving forward with the will of the people, the result of the referendum was to leave the EU.

Corbyn is the elected leader of the labour party, and if they don't support this referendum result and unite, then they will damage their chances of forming a government for god knows how long.

Both parties talk a good talk, lets see how long it takes them to implement the will of the people, that is their job, they have nothing else to do right now, other than implement Brexit.

PS; In fact fuck the Labour Party, it is not about them, they are not the government, nor the ones that will negotiate the exit, it is totally disrespectful at this time to start waring amongst themselves, leave the shit out, there are important matters at hand, like the future of the UK and the sovereignty of our nation..
    A bit like leaving the EU, if half of the Blairite MPs Fcuk off it will hurt short term. good riddance. The Labour Party, for me, needs to refind itsgenuine identity. Corbyn is the person who is closest to that identity.

You have consistently bleated on and on about change so I suggest, as a so called "Socalist," yeh rite, you stop bleating and get behind. Otherwise we`ll get back to a Blairite party that relates onlyto the mid to high wage earners of this country.

The country has to cahnge, the Labour party has to change and dare I say it, the Conservative party has to change aswell.

The people of this country, as is just proven, have had enough of establishment politics. diplicitous career politicians. ?They need ousting and ousting quickly. We do not need the elite politicians, that we have now, negotiating with the elite about Britains future. that will lead us back to whence we came.
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes."

Mahatma Ghandhi

It wouldn't surprise me if Corbyn voted leave in the ballot box, such was his unconvincing remain stance.
    As a swing voter he is a dreadful leader who I would never vote for.
    What is needed now is someone who will lead and implement the will of the people, they need to bring in the best bits of European law and workers rights, so the working class don't get done over due to coming out.
    We need a Uk bill of rights and for me the Labour Party need to be pushing for this and taking charge.
    Oh let me get my hands on those .....

Quote Originally Posted by mozzchops View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Corbyn voted leave in the ballot box, such was his unconvincing remain stance.
    As a swing voter he is a dreadful leader who I would never vote for.
    What is needed now is someone who will lead and implement the will of the people, they need to bring in the best bits of European law and workers rights, so the working class don't get done over due to coming out.
    We need a Uk bill of rights and for me the Labour Party need to be pushing for this and taking charge.
    Please tell me which of the present Labour Politicians meet your criteria? It seems to me that this was corbyns stance, during and Post referendum.

As for the UK Bill of Rights, as it stands that Bill will be written by the tories and WILLfavour the opposite of what you want.

Mahatma Ghandhi

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    A bit like leaving the EU, if half of the Blairite MPs Fcuk off it will hurt short term. good riddance. The Labour Party, for me, needs to refind itsgenuine identity. Corbyn is the person who is closest to that identity.

You have consistently bleated on and on about change so I suggest, as a so called "Socalist," yeh rite, you stop bleating and get behind. Otherwise we`ll get back to a Blairite party that relates onlyto the mid to high wage earners of this country.

The country has to cahnge, the Labour party has to change and dare I say it, the Conservative party has to change aswell.

The people of this country, as is just proven, have had enough of establishment politics. diplicitous career politicians. ?They need ousting and ousting quickly. We do not need the elite politicians, that we have now, negotiating with the elite about Britains future. that will lead us back to whence we came.

Personally I think we need a completely new party born from all the others "good bits "......... I'd say Corbyn fits that description and would accept his application no problem..... but I wouldn't have him leading it.....
    Vote For John Brown

A left wing labour party will never ever win an election. You have to appeal to the centre ground. These dick heads with uber left wing principles have destroyed any chances for poor people in this country.
    Middle class wannabe "common people" can get off on how poor people are being shafted. Because they have made the Labour party totally unelectable.

Twats.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    Personally I think we need a completely new party born from all the others "good bits "......... I'd say Corbyn fits that description and would accept his application no problem..... but I wouldn't have him leading it.....
    Out of interest, who would you have leading it?

Mahatma Ghandhi

Quote Originally Posted by althepal View Post
    A left wing labour party will never ever win an election. You have to appeal to the centre ground. These dick heads with uber left wing principles have destroyed any chances for poor people in this country.
    Middle class wannabe "common people" can get off on how poor people are being shafted. Because they have made the Labour party totally unelectable.

Twats.
    For centre ground read elitists, its been ever such in this country since 79

In case you didnt notice, the "Centre Ground," Labour part LOST the last 2 elections.

Mahatma Ghandhi

Well said sir.
    “Banking is not money lending; to lend, a money lender must have money". Hyman Minsky

Quote Originally Posted by althepal View Post

Twats.
    It's the so called centre ground that has led us into this mess. So what you are calling for is more of the same.
    “Banking is not money lending; to lend, a money lender must have money". Hyman Minsky