Preston Armed forces Day 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Armed forces Day 2018

Its that time of year again to get into Town and support the lads and lasses who dedicate their lives to making us safe.

Last edited by raefil; 21-06-2018, 03:31 PM.
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

*BREAKING NEWS*

I can now announce that the Duke of Lancaster Regiment will be participating in a Freedom Parade as part of Armed Forces Day In Preston City Centre - 30th June 2018 11am to 12pm

"The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

June 30th is the annual PCW charity event for Preston Armed Forces Day where we support an armed forces charity. We put on a show free for the people of Preston & we charge nothing but a £2 booking fee for general admission tickets with a percentage of that going to charity.

Last edited by raefil; 21-06-2018, 03:41 PM.

Justin Welby

Comment

Cheers, sounds like a visit home is on the cards for this
        Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

Originally posted by marsbars View Post
          Cheers, sounds like a visit home is on the cards for this
          Its usually a seriously good day, weathers set fair too.

Gaz took some cracking pics last year.

Justin Welby

Comment

To any serving members of the armed forces and service veterans - Toby Carvery are offering a free breakfast or carvery on Armed Forces Day. Just go to Toby Inns website and download the voucher.
            With my luck I'll be at the airport when my boat comes in

Comment

A bump to remind people this is happening on Saturday

With the weather set to be a scorcher get yourselves down there and show the lads and lasses who dedicate their lives to our security that you care.

http://www.blogpreston.co.uk/2018/06...rces-day-2018/

Justin Welby

Comment

Sadly can't make it this year as I'll be in Llangollen. Didn't seem to be as much there/on last year but as I understand, we were sadly "undercut" by Liverpool's Armed Forces Day (for want of a better word).
                Have thoroughly enjoyed previous ones though!

Comment

dont forget this today.

Justin Welby

Comment

Justin Welby

Comment

Justin Welby

Comment

Working...
                      X