Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lancs county council bans unstunned halal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by edgy View Post
    Did veggie for two years
    Was ok and felt really well but crumbled at bacon which I believe isnt uncommon

    Just back from the land of sand. Guess what’s first on my menu today ?
    Bacon butty
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

    Justin Welby

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by edgy View Post

      Just back from the land of sand. Guess what’s first on my menu today ?
      a bucket of red wine ???

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by edgy View Post
        No
        Are you ?
        Not at all.

        I had some carrots once.
        Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by raefil View Post
          Bacon butty
          Top of the list
          Quiz question
          What’s the difference between a butty and a sandwich

          Comment


          • #50
            Lancashire and the Home Counties.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by edgy View Post
              Top of the list
              Quiz question
              What’s the difference between a butty and a sandwich
              A butty is a slice of bread folded in half, a sandwich is two slices of bread one on top of the other (both with butter and/or filling).
              No wums please - low patience threshold

              Comment


              • #52
                i'm a vegetarian and i just think a lamb's leg is best left on the poor beast. to kill an animal by slitting its throat i find utterly abhorrent. not too keen on seeing them stunned beforehand either. just my thoughts on the subject and bollocks to any antiquated religious rites.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Joanpne View Post
                  A butty is a slice of bread folded in half, a sandwich is two slices of bread one on top of the other (both with butter and/or filling).
                  Winner

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    There you go, I didnt know that
                    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

                    Justin Welby

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by edgy View Post
                      Did veggie for two years
                      Was ok and felt really well but crumbled at bacon which I believe isnt uncommon

                      Just back from the land of sand. Guess what’s first on my menu today ?
                      I also did a veggie for a couple of years, lovely lass but awful wind problem eating all that greenery, sadly it didn't last.
                      There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X