Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEP - Andrew Woods Missing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LEP - Andrew Woods Missing

    This isnít Kessí is it?

    https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/pre...wood-1-9284502

  • #2
    Pretty sure Kess is well into his 50s so I dont think theyre the same person
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

    Justin Welby

    Comment


    • #3
      The person in the appeal has been found.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by raefil View Post
        Pretty sure Kess is well into his 50s so I dont think theyre the same person
        Thought he was older but just thought Iíd ask.

        Cheers for the reply.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tino View Post
          The person in the appeal has been found.
          Good stuff, cheers Tino

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tino View Post
            The person in the appeal has been found.
            Good news whoever it is.
            "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

            Justin Welby

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tino View Post
              The person in the appeal has been found.
              Has he? Thats good news at least. I went to School with this Andrew Woods and saw the appeals over weekend and had been shared but never saw any updates

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jakehake View Post
                Has he? Thats good news at least. I went to School with this Andrew Woods and saw the appeals over weekend and had been shared but never saw any updates
                Tweet from Preston police on Saturday night at 21:40 confirmed he'd been found.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tino View Post
                  Tweet from Preston police on Saturday night at 21:40 confirmed he'd been found.
                  Thanks, just found it too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Woodsy (rocket man)will be lost in space. Good to see his namesake is safe and well.
                    With my luck I'll be at the airport when my boat comes in

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Agreed.

                      The forum was much more fun with Kess around though.

                      Self-styled bad boys like Hornby and Mars are not fit to lace his boots.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by justinr73 View Post
                        Agreed.

                        The forum was much more fun with Kess around though.

                        Self-styled bad boys like Hornby and Mars are not fit to lace his boots.
                        I don't know if fun is the word...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by stf4ever View Post
                          I don't know if fun is the word...
                          True
                          I do know people who for a large bag full of money would kidnap him but I fear after a few hours they would happily give the money back and some to get rid of him

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Baldygit View Post
                            Woodsy (rocket man)will be lost in space. Good to see his namesake is safe and well.
                            Was Woodsy ( of the PNE forum ) living in London ??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
                              Was Woodsy ( of the PNE forum ) living in London ??
                              High Wycombe (as well as Milan, so he claimed! ). Near enough.
                              RIP Kurt
                              Best mates for 14 years
                              09/98 - 11/06/12

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X