Edgy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raefil View Post
    Just to report that Edgy is now home and being well cared for by the memsahib.
    Mrs Plunge kneading His Lordship's tea cakes?
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanpne View Post
      Thank goodness you are alright edgy. Hope you are out and about very soon.
      Best wishes for a speedy recovery..

I'm not convinced it's you though.. Surely Sir Edge of Anglezarke would never drive a Vauxhall? I suspect he must have borrowed it from the staff.
      Last edited by sliper; 17-09-2018, 07:48 PM.
      If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post
        Mrs Plunge kneading His Lordship's tea cakes?
        Not sure thatís quite what the doctor will have ordered Sid.....but no doubt it will perk him up!

Comment

Only just spotted this thread. Get well soon m'lud; this forum needs all the gents it can get.

Comment

Forget edgy, is Hobson ok?

Seriously though all the best edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by sliper View Post

I'm not convinced it's you though.. Surely Sir Edge of Anglezarke would never drive a Vauxhall? I suspect he must have borrowed it from the staff.
              I think he borrowed it off the little lady of the house !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sliper View Post

I think it's a VW Tiguan.

Comment

Originally posted by 222Mark View Post
                  I think it's a VW Tiguan.
                  Indeed it is.. The lep got it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
                    Indeed it is.. The lep got it wrong.
                    Say little my friend
                    My solicitor is busy away putting together a claim for deformation of character and public humiliation!

Comment

Originally posted by edgy View Post
                      Say little my friend
                      My solicitor is busy away putting together a claim for deformation of character and public humiliation!
                      Joking aside Edgy, probably a good job you were in a decent sized car, couldíve been worse in anything smaller!

Glad youíre on the mend pal.
                      Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobber View Post
                        Joking aside Edgy, probably a good job you were in a decent sized car, couldíve been worse in anything smaller!

Glad youíre on the mend pal.
                        You mean like the Hairdressers car that he normally drives with its soft top ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
                          You mean like the Hairdressers car that he normally drives with its soft top ??
                          I thought he drove an UP!

Comment

Originally posted by edgy View Post
                            Well
                            I am absolutely touched by all of your kind words.
                            Best I don't say much about the accident but what I will say is the speed and professionalism in getting me out just reinforced to me how fantastic our emergency services are. And it's free !! We now possess a 2nd convertible albeit I think it may just be beyond a quick T cut and polish
                            I'm doing fine, staring at the ceiling with your head in blocks does offer plenty time for reflection and upon reflection I'm glad I missed Saturday's game ?
                            Up and wandering around bothering people now which for some is not a good thing!
                            And finally. A serious message but no doubt I'm preaching to the converted, wear your seat belt please, it has most definitely avoided major injury in my case.
                            Best wishes to you all
                            Edgy,

Itís really good news to hear youíre ok.

It goes to show whatís really important in life. So a bad run for PNE is nowt, in the scheme of things.

Thought this was worthy of appearing on the Football thread, given you're such a stalwart fan.

I bet itís the first time a patient has requested a dash of angostura bitters in their drip!

Comment

Glad you seem to be on the mend Edgy, good shout about seat belts....the bad news is you will be getting mobile calls for the next 10 years " Where you recently involved in a road traffic accident". Enjoy homes under the hammer and the Channel 5 movies. Take Care.

Comment

Working...
                              X