Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jobs in LEP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jobs in LEP

    Hey all, need to grab a look at the jobs in the LEP. What day or days are they printed??
    Cheers
    <a href="http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/pnepnepne/"><img src="http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/pnepnepne.png" border="0" /></a>

  • #2
    Originally posted by KeithLard View Post
    Hey all, need to grab a look at the jobs in the LEP. What day or days are they printed??
    Cheers

    I'm at it aswell... Still mainly on a Thursday but don't get too excited, most of the jobs are lifted from other sites that you can Google... Very few genuine ones but it's only 80p so worth a look.
    Vote For John Brown

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Liberation View Post
      I'm at it aswell... Still mainly on a Thursday but don't get too excited, most of the jobs are lifted from other sites that you can Google... Very few genuine ones but it's only 80p so worth a look.
      Cheers pal. Thought Thursday, typical I'm one day past!!!
      <a href="http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/pnepnepne/"><img src="http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/pnepnepne.png" border="0" /></a>

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll be honest lads the stuff in there often seems a bit of a re-hash.

        Whilst it is frustrating on there for jobs at times, i'd say online is the better place to go.
        "Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
        Brian Clough

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Liberation View Post
          I'm at it aswell... Still mainly on a Thursday but don't get too excited, most of the jobs are lifted from other sites that you can Google... Very few genuine ones but it's only 80p so worth a look.
          You got yourself fixed up Libs, seem to remember you saying you were heading toward the job centre a while ago ?
          There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Strongbow View Post
            You got yourself fixed up Libs, seem to remember you saying you were heading toward the job centre a while ago ?
            Nope, not yet but thanks for asking.I've had some help with offers of introductions from on here for which I'm very grateful... but I'm officially a " dole scrounger" and a drain on society at the end of next week... Can't say I'm exactly thrilled at the prospect but shit appens..


            PS... The Job Centre is the last place that I intend visiting.
            Vote For John Brown

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Liberation View Post
              Nope, not yet but thanks for asking.I've had some help with offers of introductions from on here for which I'm very grateful... but I'm officially a " dole scrounger" and a drain on society at the end of next week... Can't say I'm exactly thrilled at the prospect but shit appens..


              PS... The Job Centre is the last place that I intend visiting.
              Sorry to here it fella, hope you get fixed up soon.

              On a lighter note saw the headline about the latest fella Philly's trying to cyber bully that may offer salvation .....

              In 2014 Johnny Mercer had never voted now hes an MP

              Can see it now 'Libs the alternative solution saviour' ..................
              There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Strongbow View Post
                Sorry to here it fella, hope you get fixed up soon.

                On a lighter note saw the headline about the latest fella Philly's trying to cyber bully that may offer salvation .....

                In 2014 Johnny Mercer had never voted now hes an MP

                Can see it now 'Libs the alternative solution saviour' ..................



                Great idea....But I'm shit at public speaking so that's another dream bollocksed.
                Vote For John Brown

                Comment


                • #9
                  There was a firm on Marsh Lane advertising a vacancy on its flashing neon screen this morning. No idea what firm or job description as I drove past. Was on the left just after Wellifield Road joins Marsh Lane from the flyover.

                  Hope you boys get fixed up asap.
                  RIP Kurt
                  Best mates for 14 years
                  09/98 - 11/06/12

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Liberation View Post
                    Nope, not yet but thanks for asking.I've had some help with offers of introductions from on here for which I'm very grateful... but I'm officially a " dole scrounger" and a drain on society at the end of next week... Can't say I'm exactly thrilled at the prospect but shit appens..


                    PS... The Job Centre is the last place that I intend visiting.
                    What kind of job are you looking for Libs ?

                    Are you an office jockey ( like me ) or are you a manual kind of a bloke ( good with your hands ) ??

                    If it is office work, then there are a couple of agencies that you could sign up with for free........

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Have a look at, indeed.co.uk. A lot of jobs on there. You can specify your area to work and your field of work.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If you can drive and talk pm me n I'll give u some info on which industry u can get employment from. Always looking for chaps . ALWAYS
                        It's appropriate that the word 'ignorance' is an extension of the word 'ignore.' We ignore so much and so we become ignore-ant. Icke

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X