Announcement

Collapse

Selling/Advertising

Selling is not permitted on PNE Online - whether by a company advertising their wares or via individual private classified ads.

If you are in any doubt please PM one of the team or contact admin@pne-online.net before posting.

Expect to see your post deleted and your account banned without warning if you ignore this announcement!
See more
See less

England Fleece Blanket half price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England Fleece Blanket half price

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/...3837&aid=20615

6.00 and for an extra 10% off attach this voucher-
    Promotional Code:PRIMAB10 Expiry:31/07/2008 must be because england didnt qualify for euro 2008!

Magic 204
    countries and all 48 USA + Alaska mainland states on the pirate band so far
    :- [B]Newest - 148 div Ascension Island

KtexInter Leading Fleece Blanket Manufacturer & Supplier as well as window curtain Suppliers & Manufacturers.

Comment

Originally posted by ktexinter View Post
      KtexInter Leading Fleece Blanket Manufacturer & Supplier as well as window curtain Suppliers & Manufacturers.
      There is nothing like a shameless plug !!!!

Comment

Will give you 6.25, for your blanket roofer.
        dp/1853677280 Th
        Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Ill raise my offer to 8, because I know '80 will soon be here offering 6.30, even though we could go half's I don't to share with him.
          dp/1853677280 Th
          Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Its ten years old now....... i'll give you a couple of quid roofer !

Comment

Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
              Its ten years old now....... i'll give you a couple of quid roofer !
              I've got a feeling he's betrayed me and sold the blanket to you, which I'm really angry and upset about. Look after it ando, you lucky git.
              dp/1853677280 Th

Comment

Bumping this up, coz I still want it.
                dp/1853677280 Th

Comment

Working...
                X