Announcement

Collapse

Selling/Advertising

Selling is not permitted on PNE Online - whether by a company advertising their wares or via individual private classified ads.

If you are in any doubt please PM one of the team or contact admin@pne-online.net before posting.

Expect to see your post deleted and your account banned without warning if you ignore this announcement!
See more
See less

Black Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

This would be a good place to post any Black Friday deals that people might be interested in..............

we might get a new striker for PNE on the cheap, Ando.
    Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post
      we might get a new striker for PNE on the cheap, Ando.
      Ha Ha Ha... I will wait for that Black Friday email with anticipation, to add to the other 97 that i have received today...

Comment

Just seen an item on the news about Black Friday deals. Researchers for a consumer group found that 9 out of 10 deals currently on offer have actually been cheaper at other times earlier this year. My brother was saying something similar. When he lived in the U.S. Black Friday would involve huge price slashes with, say, a 800 TV going for about 200 as stores became desperate to get rid of old stock. Here, you're lucky if you get 15% off something on Black Friday.
        Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post
          Just seen an item on the news about Black Friday deals. Researchers for a consumer group found that 9 out of 10 deals currently on offer have actually been cheaper at other times earlier this year. My brother was saying something similar. When he lived in the U.S. Black Friday would involve huge price slashes with, say, a 800 TV going for about 200 as stores became desperate to get rid of old stock. Here, you're lucky if you get 15% off something on Black Friday.
          And the prices actually usually drop further in December if the shops notice sales are poor.

Basically don't get sucked in by it, if a product you've been watching and you NEED drops then fine get it bought, otherwise just leave well alone.

Comment

Sorry if this isn't about Black Friday, but I'm having a black Wednesday. Just been to collect a bulb for my wife's car, Renault Captur, she needed a spot light bulb, most bulbs of that size are usually around 6-8 this bulb 21.95 !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tino;n3404495]

And the prices actually usually drop further in December if the shops notice sales are poor.

Basically don't get sucked in by it, if a product you've been watching and you NEED drops then fine get it bought, otherwise just leave well alone.[/QUOTE]

Logically that should be be the case in any sale.

If you weren't going to buy it anyway then buying costs you money, it saves nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X