Announcement

Collapse

Selling/Advertising

Selling is not permitted on PNE Online - whether by a company advertising their wares or via individual private classified ads.

If you are in any doubt please PM one of the team or contact admin@pne-online.net before posting.

Expect to see your post deleted and your account banned without warning if you ignore this announcement!
See more
See less

Recipe Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipe Help

I need some gherkins for a dish I'm cooking this week, but I won't pay shop prices, especially not Booths. Anybody got any ideas where I can get some cheap? Home pickled would be my first choice. 35p max.

Strictly no time wasters.
    Last edited by Traci Foxx; 04-02-2017, 02:42 PM.
    Sent using my Binatone XR497665686655567 Gobshite 14RS using Cockspring 47

Originally posted by Traci Foxx View Post
    I need some gherkins for a dish I'm cooking this week, but I won't pay shop prices, especially not Booths. Anybody got any ideas where I can get some cheap? Home pickled would be my first choice. 35p max.

Now this is a great thread.

You can get a packet of seed online for 20p that will grow upto fifty gherkin plants.

Not sure they will grow within a week though!
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

try the bins in macdonalds
      when i was young i had no sense
      i brought a flute for 50 pence
      the only tune i could play
      was fuck the P_ _ _ and the I_ _

Comment

I have plenty jars going spare. Forward me 25p plus P&P* and I will send you some.

*P&P will be 50 quid

Comment

Did you know it's gherkins that give most of McDonalds' shite its taste.
          East Midlands Branch

Comment

Thanks for your help everyone.

The burgers turned out a treat. I got the job as well.
            Sent using my Binatone XR497665686655567 Gobshite 14RS using Cockspring 47

Comment

Try your local polish shop, can get a massive jar for a quid...and they have sexy birds behind the counter in my local. I will miss those sexy gherkins sellers when Brexit removes them from the high street.

Lidl 65p.
              "You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say"
              A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

Comment

Working...
              X