Announcement

Collapse

Selling/Advertising

Selling is not permitted on PNE Online - whether by a company advertising their wares or via individual private classified ads.

If you are in any doubt please PM one of the team or contact admin@pne-online.net before posting.

Expect to see your post deleted and your account banned without warning if you ignore this announcement!
See more
See less

Virgin Seat Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Seat Sale

Virgin Trains are having a birthday seat sale on travel between late March and late August.

It works on trips to Manchester and London. I am going to Manchester myself next month for a coupe of things and have blagged advance tickets at reduced amounts.

Get in there whilst you still can.
    Leftbackdarton - 6th July 2017 - "I would hand on heart much rather go to Deepdale than Bloomfield Road."

just looked and British airways is cheaper return to London for a weekend in May.

Comment

Are they selling the seats to upgrade to new ones? I'd take a few if there not too heavily soiled
      dp/1853677280 Th
      Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Originally posted by preach View Post
        Are they selling the seats to upgrade to new ones? I'd take a few if there not too heavily soiled
        The more soiled the better for you i bet......

Comment

If anyone is planning a trip to the capital in the half term in October/November then advance rail fares are out for those dates.

I managed to get some 30 return tickets.
          Leftbackdarton - 6th July 2017 - "I would hand on heart much rather go to Deepdale than Bloomfield Road."

Comment

New Seat Sale just gone live on Virgin trains website.

Might come in handy for those travelling to Fulham.

virgintrains.co.uk/sale

Comment

Working...
            X