Announcement

Collapse

Selling/Advertising

Selling is not permitted on PNE Online - whether by a company advertising their wares or via individual private classified ads.

If you are in any doubt please PM one of the team or contact admin@pne-online.net before posting.

Expect to see your post deleted and your account banned without warning if you ignore this announcement!
See more
See less

Anyone bought a OTTY Mattress?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought a OTTY Mattress?

Fantastic reviews on these memory foam mattress....anyone got one, keen to hear your views. Cheers.

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    Fantastic reviews on these memory foam mattress....anyone got one, keen to hear your views. Cheers.
    I wore mine out in a seven hour sexathon.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobber View Post
      I wore mine out in a seven hour sexathon.
      I've always said you're a massive wanker....this would seem to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt......

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post
        I've always said you're a massive wanker....this would seem to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt......
        God gave me the toy, and I'm gonna play it till it breaks.
        Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

At 62 you need to be careful for wear and tear.
          "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Originally posted by raefil View Post
            At 62 you need to be careful for wear and tear.
            Is that what you found Raef ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
              Is that what you found Raef ??
              My memory foam mattress is so old , it’s forgotten who I am.

Comment

Mattresses are for wimps, I sleep on a hard floor like Rambo and Kwai Chang Caine......
                "You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say"
                A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

Comment

The memsahib and I had a water bed. It was very comfy but we did find we were drifting apart

Comment

snigger
                    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

I only sleep on the bed of nails thingys, I can also walk over hot coals.
                      dp/1853677280 Th
                      Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Working...
                      X