Announcement

Collapse

Selling/Advertising

Selling is not permitted on PNE Online - whether by a company advertising their wares or via individual private classified ads.

If you are in any doubt please PM one of the team or contact admin@pne-online.net before posting.

Expect to see your post deleted and your account banned without warning if you ignore this announcement!
See more
See less

Freecycle ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freecycle ......

It's a great place to give and request a huge variety of things for free. Ive used it loads up here but assuming it's available in Lancs also. Subscription is easy and you get one email daily as an update. Get on it

Never used it but this is the Preston group.

https://groups.freecycle.org/group/PrestonUK/posts/all
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

I'm happy to do some swappsies.
      dp/1853677280 Th
      Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Originally posted by preach View Post
        I'm happy to do some swappsies.
        My cardboard recycling bin is overflowing this week, so looking to get rid of a few bits...

14 empty boxes of cereal, 20 toilet roll tubes, 15 cup-o-soup boxes and load of chicken dinner ready meal boxes.

If you're interested in trying to build owt with that lot...a model castle or whatever.... give us a shout.

FREE to you Preach....8p per item to non forum patrons, and 3p per item to forum patrons.

Don't say I never sort you out with any great deals.
        Last edited by Preston1880; 17-08-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X