TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Derry Girls?

Hardly the Inbetweeners but fairly entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by justinr73 View Post
      Anyone see Derry Girls?

Hardly the Inbetweeners but fairly entertaining.
      Yeah I watched the first episode, thought it was funny, looking forward to watching episode 2.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by marsbars View Post
        gtf outta here!!
        Originally posted by Nobber View Post
        Trying to read back and struggling,

Are you talking about Line of Duty?
        Yep..all based on true cases.bloody frightening really.

Comment

• Underground - Netflix series, good stuff. 8.5/10...
          "You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say"
          A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

Comment

• Hard Sun - BBC player ..... watched 4 in one night .... off to watch the rest right now!!!!
            Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

• just watched the new series of Black Mirror and got to say its very disappointing, think its gone downhill since it moved over to Netflix, should have stayed with the 2 or 3 episodes a year on channel 4 rather than trying to write 6 a year for netflix

Comment

• Originally posted by outreacher View Post
                Underground - Netflix series, good stuff. 8.5/10...
                will try this next
                Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

• Originally posted by marsbars View Post
                  will try this next
                  Rednecks versus Slaves...glued to it yesterday for first 6 episodes, will continue later this evening.
                  "You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say"
                  A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

Comment

• Originally posted by northender2 View Post
                    just watched the new series of Black Mirror and got to say its very disappointing, think its gone downhill since it moved over to Netflix, should have stayed with the 2 or 3 episodes a year on channel 4 rather than trying to write 6 a year for netflix
                    yeah I tried it ..... lost interest really quickly, which is surprising given the older ones!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tino View Post
                      The 3rd and final series of The Tunnel starts on Thursday on Sky 1 or Atlantic can't remember which.
                      We finished watching the third series last night......... Absolutely brilliant - Gripping stuff !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
                        We finished watching the third series last night......... Absolutely brilliant - Gripping stuff !!
                        I'm only 2 episodes in so far, there has been loads of footy on recently so not had much chance to watch it. I do enjoy it but I think the wife is more hooked than I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tino View Post
                          I'm only 2 episodes in so far, there has been loads of footy on recently so not had much chance to watch it. I do enjoy it but I think the wife is more hooked than I am.
                          We watched all 6 episodes over 4 nights..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
                            We watched all 6 episodes over 4 nights..........
                            You crazy mf!

Comment

• My suggestions are: Ozark and Bloodline.

If you are a fan of Breaking Bad, these two will be up your street.

Comment

• Hard Sun is my most recent recommendation, it's on BBC iplayer and only 6 episodes so it's easy for a binge watch.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X