TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post
    Watched all of Evil Genius on Netflix last night.

I was already aware of the case, but never watched anything really in-depth on it.

Very good watch but poor bloke. There are some scummy tight bastards on this planet.
    I enjoyed the first one. Wow the woman certainly has a warped mind.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Recently watched Dark (like a German version of Stranger Things) and Babylon Berlin which were both decent German language dramas.

Got through Happy Valley (BBC) quite quickly in a few days. Quite intense / violent at times but outstanding drama.

Anthropoid now on Netflix I see, would highly recommend. Amazing war / spy film featuring Cillian Murphy.

Comment

• Getting quite frustrated with Westworld now. About half of last night's episode didn't actually happen by the look of it. Or did it? Bobby Ewing will be getting out of thee shower soon...

Comment

• Whoever said Safe was worth a watch, well done. Enjoyed that

Comment

• Iím tackling season 3 of Gotham and with 22 in it and more to come in season 4 I might be a while...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tino View Post
              Iím tackling season 3 of Gotham and with 22 in it and more to come in season 4 I might be a while...
              Any good Tino? I'm struggling to find anything appealing! Not seen any of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by marsbars View Post
                Any good Tino? I'm struggling to find anything appealing! Not seen any of them.
                Yeah it's a decent watch, there are a lot of episodes to get through though, about 120 so far and I doubt Batman will ever be seen!

Comment

• Staircase on Netflix.

Deece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post
                    Staircase on Netflix.

Deece.
                    I've seen this pop up, and then noticed it's 13 episodes. It hasn't been massively dragged out has it?

Comment

I've seen this pop up, and then noticed it's 13 episodes. It hasn't been massively dragged out has it?
                      Aye, it does drone on a bit.

Decent enough but they definitely could have done it in about half the number of episodes.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Iím tackling season 3 of Gotham and with 22 in it and more to come in season 4 I might be a while...
                        Was season three the one that Channel 5 never showed? Think E4 are showing the next one but there has been one missed on normal telly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Retfordpete View Post
                          Was season three the one that Channel 5 never showed? Think E4 are showing the next one but there has been one missed on normal telly!
                          Correct. So season 1 they showed, season 2 they split into 2 and season 3 they had the writes to but never showed for some reason. Season 4 is being shown by E4. Seasons 1-3 are on Netflix.

Comment

Correct. So season 1 they showed, season 2 they split into 2 and season 3 they had the writes to but never showed for some reason. Season 4 is being shown by E4. Seasons 1-3 are on Netflix.
                            I don't do Netflix so will have to get the dvd before I start season 4.

Comment

I don't do Netflix so will have to get the dvd before I start season 4.
                              Sign into someone else's like everybody else!

Comment

Getting quite frustrated with Westworld now. About half of last night's episode didn't actually happen by the look of it. Or did it? Bobby Ewing will be getting out of thee shower soon...
                                The Native American one was dull.

That bloke is the cop who polices the Reservation in Longmire. Have just got the last few episodes of that to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X