TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sf View Post
    The Deuce Season 2 is just as good as the first.

Best show on TV right now.
    Season 3 has been confirmed as well, though will be its last.

Comment

• Just started watching The Haunting of Hill House as recommended Mark, good so far.

Has anyone seen 'Hit and Miss', think its on Sky Atlantic. Best thing I've seen for years. Loosely, it's about a transvestite hit woman that inherits a family of children on a farm after her mate died. I know that sounds weird but it really works. Superb acting and the plot is ace.

Comment

• Finally got Netflix installed today.

Selected "Narcos" and "American Assassin" as my first 2 ones to watch. Just watched the 3rd installment of the Cloverfield trilogy.

What else can you bozos recommend to me? Not interested in either BB or SoA.

Cheers in advance.
        RIP Kurt
        Best mates for 14 years
        09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrubdog View Post
          Just started watching The Haunting of Hill House as recommended Mark, good so far.

Has anyone seen 'Hit and Miss', think its on Sky Atlantic. Best thing I've seen for years. Loosely, it's about a transvestite hit woman that inherits a family of children on a farm after her mate died. I know that sounds weird but it really works. Superb acting and the plot is ace.
          Watched "Hit and Miss" about 5 years ago when it came out. "She" is a transgender assassin undergoing the full treatment.

Only 1 Series was made though sadly. I enjoyed the plot.
          RIP Kurt
          Best mates for 14 years
          09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
            Finally got Netflix installed today.

Selected "Narcos" and "American Assassin" as my first 2 ones to watch. Just watched the 3rd installment of the Cloverfield trilogy.

Cheers in advance.
            The Sinner season 1 unless you've already seen it JD, season 2 is almost upon us.

Comment

Cheers in advance.
              Make Ozark your first watch. 2 series of 10 episodes and it won’t take you long.

Comment

• Cheers lads.

Rain looks interesting, too.
                RIP Kurt
                Best mates for 14 years
                09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Cheers in advance.
                  Plenty of good stuff on Netflix, Narcos being the best of the stuff they've released themselves.

Better Call Saul, Ozark, Money Heist, Sacred Games & Mind Hunter are all quality.

By BB do you mean Breaking Bad? if so, why the fuck not? would easily be in my top 10 shows of all time.

Comment

Plenty of good stuff on Netflix, Narcos being the best of the stuff they've released themselves.

Better Call Saul, Ozark, Money Heist, Sacred Games & Mind Hunter are all quality.

By BB do you mean Breaking Bad? if so, why the fuck not? would easily be in my top 10 shows of all time.
                    Had a few people on Facebook mention to me Ozark, Mind Hunter and yes, BB means Breaking Bad. The way people described it at work put me off. Maybe when I finally having nothing left to watch I'll tune in...

Anything that involves the Armed Forces, Terrorists, Cops, Historical Drama, Historical Fantasy, Westerns, Aliens and I am in!
                    RIP Kurt
                    Best mates for 14 years
                    09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Had a few people on Facebook mention to me Ozark, Mind Hunter and yes, BB means Breaking Bad. The way people described it at work put me off. Maybe when I finally having nothing left to watch I'll tune in...

Anything that involves the Armed Forces, Terrorists, Cops, Historical Drama, Historical Fantasy, Westerns, Aliens and I am in!
                      Based on that, I presume you're a Westworld fan?

Not on Netflix but it's amazing.

Comment

Based on that, I presume you're a Westworld fan?

Not on Netflix but it's amazing.
                        Never seen Westworld bar the advertising trailers.

Homeland was one that I missed in the day and I need to watch.
                        RIP Kurt
                        Best mates for 14 years
                        09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Working...
                        X