TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LostinSpace View Post

Each to their own, it bored the pants off me.
    Aye, I tried starting it the other day.....just couldn't get into it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post

Aye, I tried starting it the other day.....just couldn't get into it at all.
      S1 - Good

S2 - Weird

S3 - Not seen yet.
      RIP Kurt
      Best mates for 14 years
      09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Both seasons of Get Shorty on Sky Atlantic are considerably above average.

Comment

• Originally posted by LostinSpace View Post

Each to their own, it bored the pants off me.
          Yeah, i watched the first 3 or 4 episodes of Fortitude and i found it drab and depressing.......... stopped watching it !!

Comment

• I'm probably miles behind everyone else, but we binge watched the full 4 series of Peaky Blinders over the Christmas holidays. Excellent stuff & now cant wait until series 5. Any suggestions for anything that comes near to that would be most welcome. Not that I will probably have the time now that its back to reality with a thud this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
              I just binged watched "Sunderland Til I Die".

Poor fuckers putting up with that shite!

McGeady wasn't impressed with Coleman who lets face it, is a blagger off the back of Gareth Bale's work for Wales.
              In the handful of brief moments that McGeady had something to say he came across as a right moaning smacked arse. I can see where the stories of him being bad for a dressing room came from. Great series though... & to think it was intended to document their glorious return to the Premier League

Comment

• The actual storyline of Birdbox was decent until the abrupt ending, which ruined it for me.

Is there a sequel because if not it was fucking shite!!!

Comment

• Finally got Gotham finished ready for the new and last series this year.

Ozark also finished - this is a must watch if someone is looking for something new.

Starting Peaky Blinders now. I half watched the first series a while back so starting afresh, again ahead of the next series this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tino View Post

Ozark also finished - this is a must watch if someone is looking for something new.

Starting Peaky Blinders now. I half watched the first series a while back so starting afresh, again ahead of the next series this year.
                    Just started Ozark last night. 4 episodes in....so far so good.

Could never properly get into Peaky Blinders. Thought it was shite to be brutally honest.

Comment

• Currently on Ray Donovan series six. Fantastic telly!

Comment

• Just finished watching Escape At Dannemora on Sky Atlantic.

Really good series, well worth watching if you get the chance and itís a true story.

Comment

• Anybody watched "You" on Netflix, it seems to have great reviews, might give it a go tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 222Mark View Post
                            Anybody watched "You" on Netflix, it seems to have great reviews, might give it a go tonight.
                            Aye, watched it the other week.

It's pretty decent. Pretty boring for a few episodes in the middle, but picks up a fair bit towards the season finale...as you'd expect really.

7/10

Have you watched Ozark? If not, start that instead. I'm on episode 7 but gonna get back at it this evening.

It's absolutely brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post

Aye, watched it the other week.

It's pretty decent. Pretty boring for a few episodes in the middle, but picks up a fair bit towards the season finale...as you'd expect really.

7/10

Have you watched Ozark? If not, start that instead. I'm on episode 7 but gonna get back at it this evening.

It's absolutely brilliant.
                              Cheers, iv'e been looking at that and wondering what its like.

Comment

• Originally posted by 222Mark View Post
                                Anybody watched "You" on Netflix, it seems to have great reviews, might give it a go tonight.
                                I thoroughly enjoyed You. One of the best things I have watched for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X