X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick gone (somewhere) but not dead!

Maggie gone (somewhere) but not dead!

Jesus is dead!!!

Negan is now on the loose. 3 leaders gone in various guises... and The Whisperers have now appeared.

My bet is that Negan, with a new mellowed thought process having been incarcerated for just over 6 years, takes over the now leaderless group with Michonne but once The Whisperers get in his way, then for once, the old violent Negan is required to save everyone - as he is a Saviour - and this version returns with a vengeance with Ricks daughter Judith being his calming influence to stop him going too far with the group at Alexandria.

Just my take on things to come after the mid series break.
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
      Rick gone (somewhere) but not dead!

Maggie gone (somewhere) but not dead!

Jesus is dead!!!

Negan is now on the loose. 3 leaders gone in various guises... and The Whisperers have now appeared.

My bet is that Negan, with a new mellowed thought process having been incarcerated for just over 6 years, takes over the now leaderless group with Michonne but once The Whisperers get in his way, then for once, the old violent Negan is required to save everyone - as he is a Saviour - and this version returns with a vengeance with Ricks daughter Judith being his calming influence to stop him going too far with the group at Alexandria.

Just my take on things to come after the mid series break.
      I love the way this season has gone, it would have been unreal if the zombies had started to evolve! The Walking Dead is back!!

Comment

• I gave up after two episodes of the current season. Is it worth another go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atkypne View Post
          I gave up after two episodes of the current season. Is it worth another go?
          i got bored after the 4th or 5th series, canít remember which. The zombies and survival of the human race became a side show and the story line little better than a violent soap.

have we hit the 10th series yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atkypne View Post
            I gave up after two episodes of the current season. Is it worth another go?
            It's taken a new direction now that Rick has gone..It's worth getting back into again.

Comment

Working...
            X