The Walking Dead Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 222Mark View Post
    Agree there JD, it's lost its way at the moment, saying that i'll still watch it, iv'e come too far with it now to bail out.
    Yeah, me too.

My favourite Series was "The Farm" series where we 1st met Maggie and Herchell.
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
      Yeah, me too.

My favourite Series was "The Farm" series where we 1st met Maggie and Herchell.
      Yeah it was a good series, i like the way it tied in with the video game by Telltale...if you haven't played it, i would recommend it.

Comment

It needs to have an end Series set in stone like GoT has with next years epic Series 8.

Otherwise it is just, sadly, going to drag on and on going nowhere.
        Yeah it was class back then. I fell in love with Maggie.

Very limited number of characters giving it a genuine post-apocalyptic feel..............not like it is now, with massive new groups of people springing up every other episode, driving fleets of vehicles that must run off rain water, wearing ridiculous body armour, carrying bow & arrows and sporting a weaponry arsenal that would embarass the Israeli army.

When Rosalita gets bumped off, I'll knock it on the head.
        Last edited by Preston1880; 22-07-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post
          Yeah it was class back then. I fell in love with Maggie back then.

Very limited number of characters giving it a genuine post-apocalyptic feel..............not like it is now, with massive new groups of people springing up every other episode, driving fleets of vehicles that must run off rain water, wearing ridiculous body armour, carrying bow & arrows and sporting a weaponry arsenal that would embarass the Israeli army.
          Yes, there is this as well although maybe they use Red Diesel?
          RIP Kurt
          Best mates for 14 years
          09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Not to mention if anyone of them could actually aim a gun there would be nobody left now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 222Mark View Post
              Not to mention if anyone of them could actually aim a gun there would be nobody left now.
              I would just set The White Walkers upon them all and have done with it. Proper rampaging zombies.
              RIP Kurt
              Best mates for 14 years
              09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Watched 5 series over the last few weeks. Fucking brill, loving it
                Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

• Originally posted by marsbars View Post
                  Watched 5 series over the last few weeks. Fucking brill, loving it
                  Don't get too excited mars, it goes downhill fast

Seriously though I think it peaked around season 4/5. Some of the best telly in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mancunian White View Post
                    Don't get too excited mars, it goes downhill fast

Seriously though I think it peaked around season 4/5. Some of the best telly in years.
                    Aw man does it tail off then?
                    Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

Aw man does it tail off then?
                      It got a bit stale in my opinion but it's still decent entertainment. Haven't watched the latest season so can't comment on it.

Comment

It got a bit stale in my opinion but it's still decent entertainment. Haven't watched the latest season so can't comment on it.
                        ok boss I'll let you know if a agree or not Hope the Jobs going well btw

Comment

ok boss I'll let you know if a agree or not Hope the Jobs going well btw
                          Cheers mars. Loving life at the minute. Just got my first paycheque so I've treated myself to a season ticket and a new shirt can't really discuss what I've been doing as I've signed about twenty non-disclosure agreements but is it bad I prefer it to uni?

Comment

Cheers mars. Loving life at the minute. Just got my first paycheque so I've treated myself to a season ticket and a new shirt can't really discuss what I've been doing as I've signed about twenty non-disclosure agreements but is it bad I prefer it to uni?
                            Ha ha be yourself you've earned it mate

Comment

• Tonight the start of S9 at 9pm
                              RIP Kurt
                              Best mates for 14 years
                              09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Tonight the start of S9 at 9pm
                                Giving Lucile a clean as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X