No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned it off after half an hour. Absolute garbage.

Couldn't remember who all the new folk were and couldn't care less about any of the old characters, the plot etc etc etc.

Won't bother with it anymore. I've officially called it quits on TWD.

Never thought I'd ever say that. Shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post
      Turned it off after half an hour. Absolute garbage.

Couldn't remember who all the new folk were and couldn't care less about any of the old characters, the plot etc etc etc.

strange,it was one of the best written and directed episodes ever,certainly in the top 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by mickb View Post
        strange,it was one of the best written and directed episodes ever,certainly in the top 5.
        I thought it was absolute bobbins, but there we are. Probably the worst opening 30 mins I've ever seen of TWD.

Knocked me sick how shite it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post
          Turned it off after half an hour. Absolute garbage.

It's been utter dogshit for about 3 years barring the odd episode here and there. I'm sticking with it as I'm invested and need to see it out but I've found it a chore to watch for a long time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Flagg View Post
            It's been utter dogshit for about 3 years barring the odd episode here and there. I'm sticking with it as I'm invested and need to see it out but I've found it a chore to watch for a long time now.
            find something else to watch then?,jesus, if its a chore to watch and been utter dogshit for 3 years why would you even bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Flagg View Post
              I'm kind of in the same boat. I don't know why I keep tuning in, this seasons opener was dismal.
              I'm not sure the show knows what it is supposed to be anymore - is it zombie-horror, post-apocalyptic survivalist or just some random collection of mini-stories? There is no over-arching plot to anchor to. But I'll stick at it to the end though, hoping it come good along the way...
              Butter Pie fan.

Comment

• I feel like I've just watched an hour of Brideshead Revisited

Comment

• Bye Bye Gregory, you snivelling turd.

Are we ever gonna find out who flew the helicopter(s) in the last series?
                  RIP Kurt
                  Best mates for 14 years
                  09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
                    Bye Bye Gregory, you snivelling turd.
                    That was the biggest highlight of the show..he's had that coming for some time now.

Comment

• The helicopter reappeared! A nice slow burner to something big coming I reckon, too peaceful right now, almost everyone all loveydovey before the shit hits the fan.
                      RIP Kurt
                      Best mates for 14 years
                      09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Sooooooo...

Is next week the rumoured week where Rick leaves the series? Not looking good for him and yes, I have seen the trailers.
                        RIP Kurt
                        Best mates for 14 years
                        09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Good episode as it opens up various future possibilities.
                          RIP Kurt
                          Best mates for 14 years
                          09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Judging by how last week's ended I'd say his numbers finally up JD..I just wonder how many episodes they are going to drag out his death over..I also believe they are making a Walking Dead movie with Rick in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 222Mark View Post
                              Judging by how last week's ended I'd say his numbers finally up JD..I just wonder how many episodes they are going to drag out his death over..I also believe they are making a Walking Dead movie with Rick in it.
                              Talk is of 3 movies.

The trailer for next week showing them about 5 years on interests me.

I can see him (Rick), as a cliffhanger, returning at the end of S11. That's 2.5 Series away, enough time to spend away with his family etc. No way does an alive Rick abandon Michonne and his daughter, not a chance.

He'll be back one way or another.
                              RIP Kurt
                              Best mates for 14 years
                              09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

• Well well well JD I thought Rick was a goner after the stories circulating this summer, but there he goes, off on his way in a helicopter!

Comment

Working...
                                X